free hit
counters
TLF Christmas Meal 2019 - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh, 14th Dec - Page 5 - Events - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

TLF Christmas Meal 2019 - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh, 14th Dec

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanking all my Lotus friends from Saturday at the TLF Christmas dinner for a great evening and for coming along to share stories of our great cars and experiences with us all. I would like to persona

Thanks so much to all who came along on Saturday night. I hope you all enjoyed the evening and it was really, really good to catch up with proper friends,  you all . It always amazes me the miles you

Breakfast selfie! 

Posted Images

A very enjoyable weekend, the food was superb ( @Bibs can you get me more of the salted caramel cake it was divine :lol: ) and the company was fantastic, not counting @Sparky of course :P  Great to catch up with @Kimbers and MJK, also @Kim.com and the Danish contingent not to mention everyone who took the time to come down from Scotland 👍

Thanks for organising Bibs and for the £100k ;) 

Unfortunately I only managed a few before pictures , above, and 1 after :lol: 

15BDA844-1819-4D65-9D8C-E3F683FFFE0D.jpeg

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

• Gold FFM
8 hours ago, Bibs said:

Thanks so much to all who came along on Saturday night. I hope you all enjoyed the evening and it was really, really good to catch up with proper friends, :wub: you all :thumbsup:. It always amazes me the miles you guys do for the meal but I'm so glad that you do, it's a wonderful evening and lots of fun. 

Dan, tequila was your worst idea, I'll be sure you keep your glass full on your birthday mate. Glad you found the 11 seater Vito too :lol:

11 people in a 5 seater that’s pretty good going, not sure why I ended up in the back in the floor though, surely I should have been in the posh seats 😂

• Haha 1
  • Gold FFM

It was your aftershave @Kimbers. It was like something from the '70's and my knees just buckled mate!

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Belated Thanks for a fun weekend everyone and sharing the photos. Excellent evening Bibs thank you with a fabulous group of people. 👍

Looking forward to the next one already 😊

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Bibs unpinned this topic