free hit
counters
Does anybody know this car? - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Reddog

Does anybody know this car?

I'm currently looking at buying my first Evora after having a vx220 for the past 14 years. I will be using it for my daily driver and have seen an orange sports racer that i'm interested in so just wanted to know if anybody knows it. The reg is YJ64 AGO

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/evora/lotus-evora-3-5-v6-s-2-sports-racer-2dr/10094085

Thanks in advance

Dave

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Seems like my car (there were only 2 ever made in this colour) but that is a different reg to what was on the car when I bought it, is that possible?

I sold the car to Westover Lotus in Poole. I know it didn#t take them long to sell it but seems strange it would end up at a random (non Lotus) dealer!?

Woza.

could it be the other one in that colour.  I s now sold

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Thanks for the response s. I'm currently trying to get hold of the garage to tell me who the previous owner is. If the reg is different then it may be the other one?

So looks like it isn't Wozas car. Guy bought from Leeds Lotus in the Wetherby area near Leeds and has owned it since. The plot thickens. So it looks like it is ' the other one'!