free hit
counters
Exige 410 coolant reservoir failures - recall - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Akajak

Exige 410 coolant reservoir failures - recall

Hi, had my 1st year service today and at the same time had the recall work for the servo hose completed.

worth checking your coolant plastic reservoir as there is a failure where the rivets are .

lotus has ordered 100 replacements , ok to drive but keep an eye on your levels.

will get a call when new plastic reservoir ready to be replaced.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Had a coolant leak within my first 1000km on my 430 cup. Took it to the dealer and they replaced the coolant reservoir.

Yup, apparently a replacement improved version is now being manufactured , only affects charge Cool Exige not Evora or for that matter Elise

Edited by Akajak
Spell

My failed reservoir replacement was done over a year ago. I doubt I got the revised version.

I just took it for the annual service last week and wasn't informed of the recall.

I'll check with them.

Thanks for the heads up!

I have installed my new reservoir at a higher level, as placed in the Evora. The old one was not tight because it was fixed with too long screws.

0-1.jpg

• Like 1