free hit
counters
Thruxton Karting - 2020 - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Thruxton Karting - 2020

Techyd

Hi All,

Following the recent successes at the Race Centre, Chandlers Ford, I also wondered if there would be any interest in doing some outdoor Go-Karting in 2020 (spring time).

Thruxton has a great circuit, is in Hampshire for everyone  and has a number of different types of event.  So take a look at the link below and lets see if there's enough interest.  I was thinking perhaps one of the team endurance events would be fun, if we can put one or two teams together!  I would be happy to organise this 🙂 

https://thruxtonracing.co.uk/karting#tab-adultsyearsold

I've raced here once before, about 12 years ago!   It absolutely bucketed it down for the whole event but it was still really good fun!

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've been a couple of times, ages ago. Organised a works do there, definitely not kiddy carts, real fast great fun and a good track But much better in warm dry weather. Good one for the spring\summer months. I definitely can't do anything like that at the moment (I'm not even going to be allowed to drive at all for at least 3days) but I only live up the road so could easily pop down and have a word if / when. 

• 2 weeks later...