free hit
counters
Alpine, ooooh - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Alpine, ooooh

Sparky

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Yup, Esprit every day of the week for me!  However, as you say, the Alpine really does look and feel different.  Spacious, comfortable, but a total animal if you want it to be.  Engine access will be interesting!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

All I can say to you @Sparky is you were quick enough to complain about @Dan E photography skills but please........ :P 

Nice car though, shame @Trevsked didn't buy one in the end but guess he decided he wasn't cool enough ;) 

• Thanks 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

• Gold FFM

Looks ok from the back but fugly from the front. It's a good package but I wouldn't buy one tbh 

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Great little cars and a better choice than a Cayman, drives better but lower quality feel to it. I’d have one if the prices dropped a bit.

i can’t reply to Internets as I’m still laughing that Sparky claims to have a mate 😂

Trevor.

• Haha 1

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Gold FFM

Common as muck them, there are 2 of them down my road :yes:  Can’t say I’m a big fan of them in the flesh.

Incidentally, do they only come in one colour?

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

• Gold FFM

The only ones I've seen are blue!

@Dan E - unfortunately I had low light and only a phone to play with.  I don't believe in using phones for pictures, any more than I expect to take a call on my Nikon.  But needs must when the devil shits on your cornflakes.  You do know what a Nikon is?  Or do I need to explain?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Sparky said:

You do know what a Nikon is? 

It's a photocopier innit?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!