free hit
counters
History of Evora na, AU10 EZO in Canyon red - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
MARTIN_S

History of Evora na, AU10 EZO in Canyon red

A friend is buying this car but noticed it was in a long term test and, there's even a die cast model with that number plate on!

Can anyone shed any light on its history.

Thanks for any help with this.

Martin S

Edited by MARTIN_S

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That was my first long termer, loved it! I looked after all long term cars as if they were my own, and the Lotus Press Garage maintained it very well. 

Great colour too, very classy :)

https://www.thelotusforums.com/latest-news/long-term-tests/lotus-evora-long-term-test-an-introduction-to-our-new-car/

Evora-Long-Term-Test-4.jpg

If I didn't already have one, I'd buy that. 

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

That's great to hear.  Thanks Bibs.

Its at Bell and colville now. Its wheels have changed on it at some time, but its still a near immaculate car.

Martin S

Edited by MARTIN_S

How do we get to to read the whole story while you had it?

Thanks

Martin

Looks so much better with the original silver wheels. I find those particular forged ones it’s got now 🤢

Driving that car condemned me to 5.5 years and still counting of Evora ownership :thumbup:

• Like 2

Dave.

54 minutes ago, Dave Eds said:

Driving that car condemned me to 5.5 years and still counting of Evora ownership :thumbup:

So it had one careful driver.

and Bibs.😉

My friend is getting the wheels done in silver as part of the deal, should look better.

It was once serviced at an independent. Is there any info that isn't listed in its notes, i.e. has it had a geo done with any camber changes etc.

Thanks all for all the info, much appreciated.

Martin S

Edited by MARTIN_S

Is that car not sold already?

I contacted Bell & Colville a few weeks ago to buy that actual car and the salesman Jamie told me that i was too late as it was sold.

It's still listed on their website...

https://www.bellandcolvill.co.uk/approved-used/lotus/lotus-evora-na-22_au10ezo

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Its definitely sold, there just doing things to it prior to my friend picking it up.

Weirdly, there is an die cast model of the exact car on line for sale!  Same plate. Wonder how that came about??

evora_.jpg