free hit
counters
Lotus named 'Luxury Brand Of The Year' - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
mdavies

Lotus named 'Luxury Brand Of The Year'

Thought I'd put up a topic title for any that wanted to post on the matter.

Me, I can't be bothered.............

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

When I see Megan Moaner Markel stepping out of her very own Lotus, I will agree that 'the brand' has successfully repositioned itself. 

Wow, totally left field as she ain't interested in cars, doesn't drive them (she gets driven) and it couldn't I am sure give a shit what logo was on the bonnet.

This is all down to the Type 130 Evija putting Lotus back on the map.   We might not care about it, but if it gets a few more people into showrooms, let's them build a bit of badge snobbery etc then what's the harm.

It means Jack Shit in the big scheme of things to us, but probably quite a bit to Lotus and Geely so let's just join the party and be happy rather than pissing into the punch bowl lol....

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Awesome. Lotus is back to being a lifestyle premium luxury brand again.

Dany will be well chuffed.

Anyone know where I can get a £15,000 lotus branded bar of men’s shaving balm, for men who do lots of premium lifestyle?

Because I am that man. 

• Haha 1

Sudders and Dany

Yup - pop me a pm - I have that limited edition run of hair balm available 👍

Only here once

Doesn't 'luxury' mean that it comes with a cupholder?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

If that's the case then a lot of Lotus Forums members will be whooping with joy! Their upturned Polo shirt collars will be quivering with joy ..

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!