free hit
counters
3rd November Breakfast meeting @ Rhynd Cafe, Leuchars, St. Andrews, KY16 0DR - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
bingoking

3rd November Breakfast meeting @ Rhynd Cafe, Leuchars, St. Andrews, KY16 0DR

This venue was recently suggested by Andy  @C8RKH further to a newspaper article in The Courier https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/lifestyle/motoring/news-motoring/990962/rhynd-cafe-near-leuchars-to-host-monthly-classic-car-driving-day/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Despite most of our cars being post 1978 we are more than welcome if our cars are interesting, which they are. The cafe has a motoring theme and it would be good to see some classic cars there.

So the next breakfast meeting will be at the usual time 10:00am - midday at The Rhynd Cafe near Leuchars,  KY16 0DR https://www.therhynd.com

If you have a pre 1978 car hopefully you can bring that along.

I was originally unable to attend meetings in November and December as my wife Jackie and I were going to be away in Australia and New Zealand on holiday over this time, however, we had to abort the NZ leg of our trip as Jackie's mum suffered a stroke and is in hospital and we had to return to the UK.

I will be at the Breakfast meeting with my very interesting Esprit V8 and hopefully I won't be the only interesting Lotus there.

See you Sunday.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sorry to hear about Jackie's mum. Hope she's recovering well.

I'm hoping to make it along on Sunday. See you there. My car might not be pre 1978, but the driver is 😉

Thanks Duggie. It's a slow and very tiring process for Jackie's mum but she is recovering.

See you Sunday. I am sure there will be a few pre 1978 drivers there.

Sorry to hear about the MiL  - glad to hear she's on the road to recovery, albeit most likely a long one with some steep hills in it along the way.

I'm working nightshift this weekend but if I get finished at a reasonable time Sunday morning then I'll pop along before heading for bed.