free hit
counters
3rd November Breakfast meeting @ Rhynd Cafe, Leuchars, St. Andrews, KY16 0DR - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

3rd November Breakfast meeting @ Rhynd Cafe, Leuchars, St. Andrews, KY16 0DR

This venue was recently suggested by Andy  @C8RKH further to a newspaper article in The Courier https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/lifestyle/motoring/news-motoring/990962/rhynd-cafe-near-leuchars-to-host-monthly-classic-car-driving-day/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Despite most of our cars being post 1978 we are more than welcome if our cars are interesting, which they are. The cafe has a motoring theme and it would be good to see some classic cars there.

So the next breakfast meeting will be at the usual time 10:00am - midday at The Rhynd Cafe near Leuchars,  KY16 0DR https://www.therhynd.com

If you have a pre 1978 car hopefully you can bring that along.

I was originally unable to attend meetings in November and December as my wife Jackie and I were going to be away in Australia and New Zealand on holiday over this time, however, we had to abort the NZ leg of our trip as Jackie's mum suffered a stroke and is in hospital and we had to return to the UK.

I will be at the Breakfast meeting with my very interesting Esprit V8 and hopefully I won't be the only interesting Lotus there.

See you Sunday.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Duggie. It's a slow and very tiring process for Jackie's mum but she is recovering.

See you Sunday. I am sure there will be a few pre 1978 drivers there.

• Gold FFM

Sorry to hear about the MiL  - glad to hear she's on the road to recovery, albeit most likely a long one with some steep hills in it along the way.

I'm working nightshift this weekend but if I get finished at a reasonable time Sunday morning then I'll pop along before heading for bed.