free hit
counters
2Bular Valved Road Exhaust & Alias23 Intake - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
DT 350

2Bular Valved Road Exhaust & Alias23 Intake

As per title.

The new 350 defiantly feels restrictive and would love to unleash it's potential 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've just had an unvalved 2Bular put on my Evora S, it sounds like a proper V6 now and you can feel it is much less restricted than before.  However it is quite basy at low revs / bordering on droney.  I imagine the valved version wont have that issue?

I feel that the new 350 Factory exhaust has the same issue, it's basy at low revs. Mine isn't bedded in yet but there hardly any difference between the valve open and valve shut  

May be worth checking the valve is connected and operating okay, you should hear a notable change in the exhaust note at idle when switching between normal and sport.  On the Evora, when in Sport mode, I noticed that the valve does actually shut again when just off idle (say ~ 1500rpm) and open again at around 2500 rpm.

Anyhow, I do recommend a 2bular, the craftmanship on mine is superb and the newer versions now only come with 100mm carbon tipped twin exhausts (personally I prefer the twin exhaust look to the single oval).

@Simon Goodinghas recently fitted a full 2bular system to his Exige 410 and is very pleased with it!