Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2Bular Valved Road Exhaust & Alias23 Intake - Wanted - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2Bular Valved Road Exhaust & Alias23 Intake

DT 350

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just had an unvalved 2Bular put on my Evora S, it sounds like a proper V6 now and you can feel it is much less restricted than before.  However it is quite basy at low revs / bordering on droney.  I imagine the valved version wont have that issue?

May be worth checking the valve is connected and operating okay, you should hear a notable change in the exhaust note at idle when switching between normal and sport.  On the Evora, when in Sport mode, I noticed that the valve does actually shut again when just off idle (say ~ 1500rpm) and open again at around 2500 rpm.

Anyhow, I do recommend a 2bular, the craftmanship on mine is superb and the newer versions now only come with 100mm carbon tipped twin exhausts (personally I prefer the twin exhaust look to the single oval).

@Simon Goodinghas recently fitted a full 2bular system to his Exige 410 and is very pleased with it!