free hit
counters
Pioneer background screens - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
17 minutes ago, Bruss said:

Spent a few minutes playing today.

20191113_161217.jpg

Has to be this one for me...

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

That’s genius👏👏👏

The 70th screen looks very good! :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

5 minutes ago, Bibs said:

The 70th screen looks very good! :thumbup:

If you'd like to share it @Bruss, I, and I am sure others, would be grateful to exploit the fruits of your labours.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

For someone who has to ask his kids on how to achieve anything more technical than working the tv remote 

how do you these images in first place ? Are these sort of stills or is it animation type of pictures ? I have watched a you tube video on the pioneer headunit I have I think and so can upload to unit via the usb connection which the iPhone connects ? 
by the way I have a 10 yr old Apple Mac laptop only can I still save to a flash pen ?

Clive, not so hard even for an old duffer like me.

I cut the images from internet pictures and modified them using a photo editor. I saved them in the size and format requirements that Pioneer give.

If you can save the pics I loaded to a usb stick on the mac then you can load them from the usb stick on to the Pioneer.

My Pioneer has a sandisk sim type card reader as well and I have used this to hold my music and the pics.

Check your Pioneer manual to see what types of drive/storage you can upload from.

You can do it on aftermarket Alpine headunits too, but only on the boot up screen.

Here’s one I use.

D539AAEE-5F9C-4B73-AAB0-3A818CFA4762.jpeg.5c629aa75cd962bd16d008ad8e8e92b3.jpeg

• Like 1

Similar to KJD but with the Evora shape added

evora2.jpg

• Like 1

On 14/11/2019 at 20:00, Bruss said:

Clive, not so hard even for an old duffer like me.

I cut the images from internet pictures and modified them using a photo editor. I saved them in the size and format requirements that Pioneer give.

If you can save the pics I loaded to a usb stick on the mac then you can load them from the usb stick on to the Pioneer.

My Pioneer has a sandisk sim type card reader as well and I have used this to hold my music and the pics.

Check your Pioneer manual to see what types of drive/storage you can upload from.

Hi, I’ve just order the pioneer SPH-DA130. Are the images you uploaded the ones for the ice.  As they are only 21k? If you have hires ones could you upload them please.

TIA

chris