free hit
counters
New/NIB Autoxray EZ-Scan 4000 Scanner - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

New/NIB Autoxray EZ-Scan 4000 Scanner

I am selling 5 (five) New / NIB  Autoxray EZ-Scan 4000 scanners, which allow for scanning and diagnostic functions for the Lotus Esprit V8. All are in hard-shell cases, and all the internal boxes (ODBII cable and USB cable) are still sealed and the screen still has a protective film on it. (I have a sixth unit that I use for my own 2002 Esprit 25th Anniv.) I acquired these in a technology purchase from the North Carolina Department of Transportation in the United States as part of a set of never-used vehicle technology items. I may have more coming soon.

All scanners are new and have never been used, each includes the original user manual and I will also send you the PDF version if you like.

The EZ-Scan 4000 provides a simple way to scan your Lotus Esprit V8 and also lets you perform the following tasks:

Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)/Error codes
Clear DTC/Error codes
Reset Check Engine Light (CEL)
Monitor all vehicle data in real-time, including:

• Open/closed loop drive
  • Ignition advance
  • Intake Air temp MAT
  • Intake manifold pressure MAP
  • Long and Short Term fuel Trim (bank 1 and 2)
  • All Oxygen/O2 sensors (2x pre-cat, 2x post-cat)
  • Vehicle speed VSS
  • plus a lot more…

Additional features include:

• a 29 Frame capture mode/snapshot mode
  • Oxygen sensor test program
  • OBD-sensor readiness test

Please note that while these scanners are brand new, Autoxray (now Actron) no longer makes or supports the EZ-Scan 4000.

These are guaranteed to be non-DOA. Also note that unlike some typical ODBII scanners, these require 4 AAA batteries because you can read stored codes (after you have scanned a vehicle at least once) even when not connected to your vehicle.

When configuring your EZ-Scan 4000 for use with your Lotus Esprit V8, select the Generic ODBII interface on the config screen.

The post New/NIB Autoxray EZ-Scan 4000 Scanner appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic