free hit
counters
So we have a forum?! - Page 5 - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content


IGNORED

So we have a forum?!


Sam Downey

Recommended Posts


Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 17/02/2022 at 09:33, Exigo said:

Sorry I missed you Sam.  I assume you're heading back today?

Everyone is on the New Plymouth trip now, saw Sam's car driving past the Newmarket Viaduct this morning purely by coincidence. I was driving in the opposite direction in my daily heading to work. Awesome looking Exige!

Enjoy the club trip

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 17/02/2022 at 09:33, Exigo said:

Sorry I missed you Sam.  I assume you're heading back today?

Sorry Jason, I picked up the car and came down with the guys for the New Plymouth run. It was a great weekend.

 

What news of your car?

On 18/02/2022 at 23:30, lueysgarage said:

Everyone is on the New Plymouth trip now, saw Sam's car driving past the Newmarket Viaduct this morning purely by coincidence. I was driving in the opposite direction in my daily heading to work. Awesome looking Exige!

Enjoy the club trip

Thanks Luan! It was a great trip!

Same to you, has your car landed yet? They can't be far away?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Sam Downey said:

Sorry Jason, I picked up the car and came down with the guys for the New Plymouth run. It was a great weekend.

 

What news of your car?

Thanks Luan! It was a great trip!

Same to you, has your car landed yet? They can't be far away?!

Nope...end of the month its landing...have been tracking its progress and its getting close to Singapore

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good to hear you had a good weekend.  Sounds like you're taking a bit of lead role in Lotus Wellington?

Watching my ship sit at anchor off Le Havre for the last approx four weeks has been excruciating.  Nobody's fault but painful nonetheless.  Of course the delays will add several thousand to the price of the car too. Sold the 964 too early and have missed having a toy car all summer.  First world problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes maybe it's a first world problem, but still relevant. Can't be helped now I guess. Hoping this weather settings down so you get some nice Autumn driving days in the new machine!

I'm just trying to get some activity going so we can enjoy the cars more. I'm a little sceptical that we'll get much attendance to runs etc, but we have to start somewhere! :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...