free hit
counters
Your neighbours - Page 4 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

• Gold FFM

The 93 acre estate is owned by a couple, the footpath through it is fenced in on both sides with two gates as the footpath goes over the drive way. The house is a good 1/4 mile from the footpath. They helicopter in and out a fair bit, it's not a working estate as such. Yeh, bad call on my part to mention the government. It's not a political issue, purely an issue of abiding by the law. Never had this problem when Roger Whittaker lived there 20 years ago :) 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One mystery cleared up - I’ve just Instagramed a few Millenials, and they're adamant the Mini’s only parked at that angle due to the position of the landfill bin that some idiot has left there.

Well he's got a point then.. 

You need to stop BIC'ering.

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Totally agree. Fight for the right and respect the access.

Sounds like new money @RobinB5 as opposed to old gentry.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Is this in Essex

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

14 hours ago, Bazza 907 said:

Well he's got a point then.. :getmecoat:

You couldn't even wait for the ink to dry...

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Are the pen pushers at the council helping ?

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

I think we should draw a line under this now

• Like 1

Only here once

• 3 months later...

Well it’s the end of an era. Millennial Couple in the house opposite moved out at the weekend. They couldn’t even do that without imposing on the rest of us. Instead of using their own driveway for loading the Hire van (that one of their dads had got for them), they thought they would just leave their own car on their driveway and block in us and the old lady next door with the van. That meant them having to squeeze a whole house full of furniture through the small gap between my Passat and their Mini. To be fair they did warn us that they would be loading the van on Friday evening, but what they didn’t tell us was that they weren’t going to move it until 11.00am on Saturday morning! Why would anyone think that was OK? They only had to move it 50 yards onto the public road.

0u3K2l9.jpg

One last thing: long time fans of this thread will remember my frustration at Millennial Couple’s inability to remember to put their bins out and back each week and the lack of lawn mower activity on their tiny front lawn. Anyway, they never did get the hang of dustbin day and they only mowed that postage stamp size piece of lawn once in 14 months of living there. Needless to say, their insistence on leaving their bins on the front lawn has killed off some of it.
I’m happy to see them go but nervous about what problems the next lot of tenants will bring.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Gold FFM

I am so blessed to never have to worry about neighbours! 

Hopefully you'll get some nice considerate people next.

I'd have let at least one of that vans tyres down for sure.

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Having noise issues with my neighbors/unpaid tenants this year, but if they keep up the howling it will end badly for them as the local hunters would rather them dead than alive.

Wolves 8-21-20 small.jpg

• Like 1

They've only just reintroduced them! Are they allowed to hunt them already?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

They'd make lovely coats

16 hours ago, C8RKH said:

I'd have let at least one of that vans tyres down for sure

Forever the diplomat! :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

I could have done much worse!  And would have done a lot sooner. I would not have been as nice, nor as patient as @LotusLeftLotusRight and they'd have had to get up early to catch me slipping the dog poo onto their front step each morning!

But you haven't got a dog :huh: :lol:

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

It has your DNA in it so they can trace you, unless you find a poo donor!

• Gold FFM

And you think I actually give a shit Tim about what anyone else says about me?  :)

There are a few that know me well, but many more who "think" they know me well. The latter are mostly full of shit which is on topic actually.