free hit
counters
Your neighbours - Page 5 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Your neighbours

LotusLeftLotusRight

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
3 minutes ago, tim_marra said:

Hey bud I was just poking fun. Not meant to cause offence at all. I look forward to us meeting sometime and share a laugh or two :)

Lol - no offence at all and did not mean it that way Tim - apologies if it came across that way as we've had some good banter over the years. Poke away at me just stay away from the holes otherwise you may end up covered in shit!  (still on topic mods....)  :)

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

You don't just leave poo on the doorstep, no flair! You have got to put something on top of it which produces a flame - then knock on their door, retreat to a viewing distance and watch them stamp it out :devil: . If you are particularly evil use fox poo, that shit stinks!

Signature not working...

• 6 months later...

Time for an update. The most recent tenants opposite appear to have moved out. These were the male Millennial jokers who broke the coronavirus Laws on a daily basis for the past 7 months. They had friends staying around almost every night, or would return the favour by spending a weekend at theirs. They even shared journeys in each other’s cars during lockdown. There were two people registered as living there but always at least two others staying over most of the time. They were twice visited by the letting agents and given warnings about their behaviour, but they just carried on regardless. It was almost comical how, under cover of darkness, the tenants would use their cars to ferry guests to and from their own cars parked 100 yards down the road. They also had a dog. I only saw them take it for a walk once in 7 months. The other day I had to repair my shed roof after a storm. From my vantage point at the top of the ladder I could see into their garden. There was dog sh!t everywhere. They never mowed the lawn once, so the little bit of front lawn that the rest of us can see has only been cut once in nearly two years. The same goes for two autumns of fallen leaves. The house windows have never been cleaned. The car outside never got washed. Just a complete disregard for the landlord’s property and their immediate community. God knows who’ll be moving in there next. We’re well overdue some normal people!

6 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Just a complete disregard for the landlord’s property and their immediate community

Unfortunately this is more common than you would think. We have had some real doozies over the years - one couple even decided to sell a shed (ours), put up a god awful conservatory type thing and thought nothing of knocking out bricks in the outside wall so they could power out to it all without letting us know. - they were millennials too! It took some putting right.

• Gold FFM

I do wonder about some people. I just don’t think they get it. Our old neighbours had an extension and new kitchen built. I went in there a year later and it was absolutely trashed. seems a lot of people just don’t look after stuff whether it is theirs or particularly if it is someone else’s. 

• Sad 1

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

Same attitude over here with cars. Very much looks like they are treated as a throwaway item. Once it is all dented and banged up, throw it and get a new one.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Yeah, prefer them than people!!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Kimbers said:

Yeah, prefer them than people!!

Yeah me too, people are more feral

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Absolutely, the photo could even be the evidence. I'm pretty sure that if a person went (in public) to sniff the rear of another person, the latter person would go really mad, in fact the whole pack might kick off. Not those in the picture though.😁

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, andydclements said:

in fact the whole pack might kick off

Ummm have you ever been to a weatherspoons in Whitley Bay ??

• Haha 1

Only here once