free hit
counters
Your neighbours - Page 5 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One mystery cleared up - I’ve just Instagramed a few Millenials, and they're adamant the Mini’s only parked at that angle due to the position of the landfill bin that some idiot has left there.

Well he's got a point then.. 

You need to stop BIC'ering.

Posted Images

• Gold FFM
3 minutes ago, tim_marra said:

Hey bud I was just poking fun. Not meant to cause offence at all. I look forward to us meeting sometime and share a laugh or two :)

Lol - no offence at all and did not mean it that way Tim - apologies if it came across that way as we've had some good banter over the years. Poke away at me just stay away from the holes otherwise you may end up covered in shit!  (still on topic mods....)  :)

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

You don't just leave poo on the doorstep, no flair! You have got to put something on top of it which produces a flame - then knock on their door, retreat to a viewing distance and watch them stamp it out :devil: . If you are particularly evil use fox poo, that shit stinks!

Signature not working...