free hit
counters
“One of those days” - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
mayevora

“One of those days”

Today IS one of those days and it’s only just 10am.

Car was booked into the garage this morning. (Not Lotus) Car drives fine but Engine management light keeps coming on.

6am alarm didn’t go off so overslept till 6.45am

Left the house 7.15am (dark still) so didn’t notice a flat tyre - not totally but half flat (1.2 bar) No tyre fitters open yet so limped to a garage to put air in. That got me to my garage at 8am. Left my car and key and drove off in their curtesy car. 10 miles later their curtesy breaks down. 
Now at the side of the road awaiting recovery.

I have an 11.30am Hospital appointment. (If I get there) Can’t wait to hear those results 

Bring on the weekend. 😳

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

It can only get better mate, but avoid seafood for lunch! 

• Haha 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Oh dear. Days like that happen and I find things usually come in three's. So you've had your three and therefore the hospital results will be superb and good. Stay positive @mayevora and everything will be good!  Best of luck with the rest of your day.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Hospital visit went well. All apart from the fact In my haste I forgot to pay and display. £70 ticket but discounted to £35 if pay promptly.

Ya got to laugh 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I won't be asking you for Lottery numbers any time soon! Especially as I remember you driving all the way up for my 40th Birthday and then never actually seeing you as you put your back out and spent the whole weekend laying on the floor!

Lastly, how have you not killed anyone yet? :P 

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)