free hit
counters
AiM MX2E Elise/Exige specific dash - Page 5 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

AiM MX2E Elise/Exige specific dash

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 22/12/2019 at 23:24, Martrack said:

Can't you set max scale to 7000 RPM, so remove 8000 / 9000 RPM points, so that you better use all screen width ?

11 hours ago, F1_Chris said:

Was thinking the same. This unit is on my radar, but seems to lack a lot of customisation.

1 hour ago, 550superfast said:

8000 would probably be best. 9000 is used as that is what Lotus use on the original dash/display.

We could certainly ask AIM for a software update, setting max scale to let's say 7500 RPM.
Perhaps someone here is already in contact with them (@alias23 ?) and could suggest their support / dev team about this ?

4 hours ago, Mike430 said:

Looks nice!!!!!!

How do you set the Mileage?

AIM set it when you order

3 hours ago, alias23 said:

Yes I think between @Seriouslylotus and I there is feedback going back to AiM.
However given the comments on this thread I do wonder if a separate thread for owners and product feedback/enhancement requests could be a good idea. 

Good shout

• Like 2

I cheated..... :D   ...... I know, it's not the same thing  -- different dash for non-street car.

Race2 page.JPG

check page1.JPG

• Like 1

Jack
2008 2-Eleven
2015 Exige V6 CupR
Track videos ... http://www.youtube.com/jackcup
2010 Lotus Challenge Series ULTRA Class champion
2012 Lotus CUP USA OPEN Class champion

On 20/12/2019 at 19:23, alias23 said:

@NANO that’s the colour combo I’m going for my own install 👍

Imran sorry ... it occurred to me ... it's not that, by chance, there is already a binnacle of an Elise or an Exige Mk ... with alcantara that can be replaced by the original (of the V6) without having to do all that cover work you mentioned ?

Cheers and ... Happy New Year

Nano

based on AIM comment :

The main odometer can be configured by our software , so your customer can do that by himself. 

For the additional partial odometers they can be reset through the dash buttons.

So the mileage can be set at home.🤔

21 hours ago, geartox said:

based on AIM comment :

The main odometer can be configured by our software , so your customer can do that by himself. 

For the additional partial odometers they can be reset through the dash buttons.

So the mileage can be set at home.🤔

I got the final answer from a reseller.

AIM will provide soon a specific software key and an addon to the resellers in order to set the mileage.