free hit
counters
Cabin air intake location - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
au-yt

Cabin air intake location

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I should have worded the question better, Iam trying to locate the external cabin air intake as I cannot locate it in either owners or parts manual. I’m trying to determine if a rat has died in there, bit of an issue during the Aussie droughts.

Part #1 on here, isn’t it?

https://www.deroure.com/diagrams.asp?TBL=12815&MAK=1&MDL=47&SMA=0&SMO=0&ST=&SC=0

Air goes in above the centre of the front grille, up and over the radiator, it looks to me.

Could your “dead rat“ be a rotten pollen filter?

Thank you, yes the air intake is above the radiator. the smell was a large accumulation of dead and mangled grasshoppers.at the base of the radiator now removed.

The only reason I was thinking due to where the car was parked for 4 days in a shed, there was evidence on the engine, of rats being there. and having bated them I thought they may died somewhere in the car...

The car is the process of a good clean and inspection wheels off, shrouds off, just in case they chewed something, My mum Toyota Hilux the rats chewed through the hard plastic cover over the electrical board on the ABS module and chewed to top out of the washer bottle to get to the water.