free hit
counters
Hello from Milton Keynes area - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello from Milton Keynes area

Woots

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome to TLF Adam and congrats on the car, looks ace in white! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

That looks fab, especially in the pics with no front plate. My dealer put the plinth and plate back on for the MOT on my Elise; I went over a speed bump and the whole lot came right off (they had only used plastic lugs to fit the plinth). That saved me a job.

Enjoy the Exige. I do like a white car, suits the 380. Silver rims look fine but perhaps a darker shade would be even better. Stealth some marques call it, works well on a 12c.

Justin 

• Gold FFM

Metallic red wheels would look amazing...don't rule it out but agreed, brave call. 

Graphite/carbon may look good but satin black also good. 

Hard to ruin the look of an Exige...pink wheels excepted.

Justin 

Welcome to TLF Adam. :welcome:

I was looking at the rims and wonderif you could just maybe do some sort of highlight in red, but they aren't really designed with edges between all the surfaces. All blends in together.

What about red out near the tyre bead with the wheels in satin black? (I had better turn my baseball cap on the right way around now)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

• 1 year later...