free hit
counters
Cup 430 Club - Page 5 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

6 hours ago, BatMobile said:

@Screem how is your car progressing? do you have a collection date yet?

I’ve Not got an official date as yet but was told by the factory back in early feb that it would be ready to hand over to sales some time in March. I’m Getting pretty excited now so hopefully won’t be too much longer  😉

Going off what the weather has been like the last few months I think I ordered it at just the right time. I’ve not driven my 380 for the last 2 months  by far the longest I’ve gone without use in the last 18 months!

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

👋  

Adding to the trail of 430 pics. This one by GF Williams.

Very nice Andy, those upgrades really add to the car, especially the carbon mirrors! Pop up a few pics from the front please.   what colour is yours? Other than a few slight tweaks befo

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

12-18 months but they are only making them when ordered. Dealers can’t order them to put on forecourts is what I was told by a few ppl. Hence 410/350 being all over autotrader etc. 

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM
On 12/03/2020 at 21:01, Screem said:

I’ve Not got an official date as yet but was told by the factory back in early feb that it would be ready to hand over to sales some time in March. I’m Getting pretty excited now so hopefully won’t be too much longer  😉

Going off what the weather has been like the last few months I think I ordered it at just the right time. I’ve not driven my 380 for the last 2 months  by far the longest I’ve gone without use in the last 18 months!

Hey buddy, how is the car coming along. Are you having to wait till lock down is reduced to collect the car or have Lotus agreed to deliver it to you?

Car was delivered to jct Leeds the night before lockdown. 
They are still in shut down at the moment. A bit frustrating but at least is something to look forward to post corona. 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

I think it’s something silly like 107db once the valves open. 

will report back on what the track exhaust is after snetterton on Wednesday. It is so much quieter than my 350 exhaust.

• Gold FFM

That was static. At goodwood on a 105db day the guy just laughed but allowed the car on provided they short shifted. 

That’s the best looking Cup 430 I’ve seen yet Gordon. Congratulations on a great spec😎

• Gold FFM

I'm surprised @The Pits hasn't been along and made you an offer for it. He loves the MSG and that would look superb in his garage next to his GT430!!!

Very very nice car that 430 CUP, colour is just superb.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Congrats Gordon it looks EPIC!  We will get ours together soon, looking forward to it 🙂  PS change your avatar 😉 

Nice, congrats indeed Gordon and yes, epic colour :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Looks absolutely stunning in yellow Steve  congrats on the purchase. I did Oulton park again on Friday and the car performed faultlessly.

I’d recommend to get it on a track day to really see what is capable of. It’s something else   😉

C467946F-8E73-4496-9C2B-DDE57C26D88E.png

8FD77B20-4754-47E6-8E56-D1CF60D0CEB5.png

Thank you guys.

It's solid yellow (C206).

Was a bit unsure whether to take liquid yellow instead but I think it was the right decision for me.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Glad I found this thread guys - I’ve had my 430 Cup nearly 9 months now and thought I was the only one who was having the issue with the confounded rubber valance at the front coming off ! Love the car though 

• Like 1