free hit
counters
Cup 430 Club - Page 6 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

👋  

Adding to the trail of 430 pics. This one by GF Williams.

Very nice Andy, those upgrades really add to the car, especially the carbon mirrors! Pop up a few pics from the front please.   what colour is yours? Other than a few slight tweaks befo

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

You won't believe this Nathan but I thought that would be the one when I looked at the 430's for sale.  Superb car mate...

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

So envious Nathan. In my opinion the best looking lotus and probably the best performing lotus in resent times, totally stunning. Interesting it’s lost it’s red callipers for yellow ones. Looks better for it 👍

• Like 2

Very nice, congratulations :thumbsup:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

@Nathan Pitmanthat car’s got it all for me in terms of an ultimate Exige spec, rarity & colour combo.

I appreciate that it’s very unlikely to be the case just now but if you are ever thinking of moving it on....🤞 I’d be really interested.

• Like 1

There you go, Nathan, you have a buyer. 
Except there’s nothing you could upgrade to! Think you’ve peaked. 🙂

Wonder how many 430s there are in the UK now? Think the usual guess is between 25 & 30. Anyone know...?

@blindside thanks, it was the subtle but not subtle spec and rarity that won me over too. Doubt I’ll be moving it on any time soon but if I do I’ll let you know. 

@Gordon S based on the number of people we know with 430s it feels like there must be thousands of them across the UK. 😂

• Like 1

Nathan, that's a stunner, but you already know that 🙂  

1 hour ago, Gordon S said:

There you go, Nathan, you have a buyer. 
Except there’s nothing you could upgrade to! Think you’ve peaked. 🙂

Wonder how many 430s there are in the UK now? Think the usual guess is between 25 & 30. Anyone know...?

29 according to 'how many left' not sure that includes 2020 cars though but cant be more than a handful. I would guess by the time production ends going to be around 35-40 RHD UK cars?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PeterG said:

Looking on 

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/lotus_exige_cup_430 there's 26 on the road and 4 on sorn. 

Sport 410 there's 59 on the road and 7 sorted. https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/lotus_exige_sport_410

Both pretty rare.

There are some weird anomalies with HML.  I think for the most accurate number go to engines tab and that is most accurate,  The other 3 tabs always slightly out with each other.