free hit
counters
Hello From East Devon - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
augiedriver

Hello From East Devon

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome great car in a stunning colour.

I had a chrome orange S1 111S, new in 1999. It looked fab, as does your 220.

Justin 

Welcome.

Lovely part of the world. I grew up in East Devon and visit family there regularly. I'll get my Lotus on some of the roads down there one day when it's back on the road.

Welcome indeed.  Was the Evora bright red by any chance?  Owner Ian May will no doubt be along shortly to prompt you...

If you want to see more Lotus then you'll have to join a run down to our friends at the SWLC in Tinhay - usually a good turnout for their open day in Sept.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Welcome, lovely car. What was the Stinger like out of interest.

Welcome to TLF Jim. :welcome:

Well that is very Orange, isn't it? 😀

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

welcome :welcome:

enjoy the roads......:thumbsup:

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Welcome Jim and lovely 220 Sport. I won’t miss that if it passes me. There is a Monthly car meeting at Mansell raceway next Sunday (19th) near Honiton that is always well attended (unfortunately can’t make this one due to family commitments) but always well attended with a good smattering of Lotus. I’ll be there Feb though. 😊

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Welcome Jim

https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/forum/438-topics/

We do have a South West Region ^ you're welcome to join in with. It's not that busy but would be nice to see a few more meets in the area for you all :)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

3 hours ago, mayevora said:

Welcome Jim and lovely 220 Sport. I won’t miss that if it passes me. There is a Monthly car meeting at Mansell raceway next Sunday (19th) near Honiton that is always well attended (unfortunately can’t make this one due to family commitments) but always well attended with a good smattering of Lotus. I’ll be there Feb though. 😊

Do I take it they're now trying to take Dunkeswell Aerodrome upmarket with Mansell involved?

5 hours ago, tomcattom said:

Do I take it they're now trying to take Dunkeswell Aerodrome upmarket with Mansell involved?

It’s nothing to do with the airfield but is literally along side it. Quite nice to see small planes taking off, bi-planes, wing walkers and parachutists jumping (I still limp on cold days from a bad landing there 30 years ago) whilst oggling the automotive turnout.

Last month.....

FB02FA84-4AA7-4B41-8DF2-C3DA26E92777.jpeg

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!