free hit
counters
Electric Aerial - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know that you would easily get one in Malaysia brand new.

On 19/01/2020 at 17:59, NickJBar1 said:

1983 Esprit Turbo - Long shot I know but mine has just failed, wondering if any out there? Will be stripping out soon to identify the failure!

I know that you would easily get one in Malaysia brand new.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi....the radio needs 12v to run and the usual source for this is the white/pink wire. The 12v is switched though the radio's on/off switch and this output (typicvally also white/pink but only live if the radio is on) goes to the boot to power the antenna relay contact. The other side is of the antenna relay winding is grounded.
The brown/purple wire provides power to antenna motor to either move the antenna up or down. This is done by way of a dual pole dual throw relay.

• Gold FFM

I have one from a '89 SE. Have to check it still works. Partnr is A082M661SS, different from the earlier ones, but maybe close enough to fit?

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

A slight deviation from the main subject...........

When I had my car resprayed during restoration works, I had the aerial hole filled. Are there any recommended windscreen aerials available that are worth considering?