free hit
counters
350 modded to 430 Cup..... - Page 2 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
TerryCTR

350 modded to 430 Cup.....

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The M6 is a rather boring road Al and with mixed weather, traffic police and cameras everywhere I only had a few straight line blasts so I need to get a few run outs first.

What a great noise the Ti exhaust makes, very addictive and I’d even say more docile than the 350 with the valves shut which may have droned a little at times.

Considering what it is, it was also a relaxing drive home, the suspension works well and the carbon seats seem to support the lower back more.

It’s also got a larger fuel tank? I certainly seemed to get up the road more economically even with a heavy right foot at times. 

The cup 2’s just lost traction by the time I got back to damp familiar roads and I could make the back end go very easily so I’ll need to hope for a nice dry day soon.

I will get some decent photos in due course and post my thoughts in the cup thread 😎

• Like 2

Loving the new Avatar Terry - good work😉

• Like 1

Looks cracking Terry in the late low afternoon light😎 Lovely car👏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stephenwhyte said:

Looks cracking Terry in the late low afternoon light😎 Lovely car👏

Thanks Stephen, certainly turning everyone’s head but I’ll put that down to the Ti exhaust 😎

• Like 1