free hit
counters
Citroen C1 Racing - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This year I have decided to go racing. I will be competing in most if not all of the C1 events (work permitting). The highlights will be the Silverstone 24hr and the Spa 24hr! I will narrate it a

Congrats Nathan, Last year was my first season racing and it's an experience like no other. The learning curve is steep beyond belief but I gurantee you'll love it. I tentatively have a seat

Built 3 C1 race cars over the last couple of years. Raced them for 2 full seasons, Let me know if you need any info or insights

Congrats Nathan,

Last year was my first season racing and it's an experience like no other. The learning curve is steep beyond belief but I gurantee you'll love it.

I tentatively have a seat for the Silverstone 24hr round of the C1's, which should be quite something !

All the best for the ARDS, though it's a complete breeze so don't sweat it to much.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Sounds like a hoot!  Not so fast that you are likely to hurt yourself but quick enough for you to learn loads.  Have fun!

• Like 1

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE