free hit
counters
Sunday Breakfast 9/2- The Axe And Compasses Roding - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Sunday Breakfast 9/2- The Axe And Compasses Roding

Back here in February

The Axe And Compasses
Aythorpe Roding
Great Dunmow
CM6 1PP

Meet @ 8:30 for 9am

Pleas indicate if you are coming as we only had 6 definite responses last time, yet 15 arrived in the morning.

• Chris.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most generous of you!  I shall request an audience with the Ayatollah...

The intrepid few... ✌️

Posted Images

Yep should be there and looking forward to it.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Would it not be easier to tell us which ones you can make Dave, your a busy man obviously 😛 

Hoping to come along also :) 

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Looks like a couple of people from Facebook will be turning up

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

shame this is in Feb not March as loti is tucked up and would have like to come.  Have a good meet.

We have one in march too

We also meet in march,in fact every month

On 03/02/2020 at 09:09, pete said:

We have one in march too

I meant in Dunmow.  I live up past Ely, Cambs so Dunmow is a good distance. The others are a bit too far for me.

I would be there, honest, but the GT3 is out as a courtesy car right now.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

3 hours ago, Sparky said:

I would be there, honest, but the GT3 is out as a courtesy car right now.

Well at least your not washing your hair 😜

wanna lift? Assuming you can get into small spaces ;) 

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Most generous of you!  I shall request an audience with the Ayatollah...

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Oh joy ,

stinking cold /sore throat has arrived to ruin my weekend plans,

if by a miracle tomorrow morning I feel  a lot better ,  we will attend and enjoy your company & breakfast.

Stephen

The intrepid few... ✌️

B8899C11-7566-45B0-AE01-660FD3A1DC94.jpeg

• Like 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Thanks for the pics did the wind remove all the colors hence mostly white cars? 

Camouflage 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.