free hit
counters
Nitron 2/3 way rear canister access on factory fit cars ... - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Nitron 2/3 way rear canister access on factory fit cars ...

I've just fitted a new set of 3 ways onto my 350 sport.   On the factory cars how do you access the canisters to adjust them ? Offside is accessible (a bit awkward) but the near side one is blocked off by the airbox and coolant (?) header.

Are the cup etc cars different ?  

Anyone able to send a photo of the way it's set up ?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bandit  Thanks ... off side looks exactly the same .... just slightly awkward.

Nearside is different ... Airboxes are completely different ... i'll post a photo or two when i get home.

I'll have to have a chat with BackOnTrack or Analogue to see what they normally do.

For what it's worth .... this is the 350 airbox seems to be more domed than the 410497577057_2020-02-0214_14_18.thumb.jpg.7fb2a4142377f3a67b87e25e9b31d97b.jpg

And you can just see the canister attached to the harness bar.  quite different to the 410.

Might have to be a move to the @alias23 air filter mod ....   I wonder how that would affect my warranty ?

2 hours ago, AndyHamp said:

For what it's worth .... this is the 350 airbox seems to be more domed than the 410497577057_2020-02-0214_14_18.thumb.jpg.7fb2a4142377f3a67b87e25e9b31d97b.jpg

And you can just see the canister attached to the harness bar.  quite different to the 410.

Might have to be a move to the @alias23 air filter mod ....   I wonder how that would affect my warranty ?

Just had a fresh batch of intakes arrive and ready for shipping 👍😉

• Like 1

www.alias23.com

1 hour ago, PhilT said:

360 CUP is completely different - you access them from the boot, they are positioned at the extremity of either side.

Not sure I understand. How is the 360 completely different to the ones we’re talking about that you also access from the boot and are at the extremity of either side?

25 minutes ago, Bandit said:

Not sure I understand. How is the 360 completely different to the ones we’re talking about that you also access from the boot and are at the extremity of either side?

Unless you mean the canisters are actually inside the carpeted boot storage space? That makes more sense! Still sound like a pain in the arse to adjust them...

On the 430 they aren’t exactly easy to get to, particularly the passenger side so I tend to use left hand to adjust.

With use the knobs do  free up and become easier to adjust, just wish the rebound was easier to access without either jacking up or wheel off

1 hour ago, Bandit said:

The boot to me is the part with the carpet, the other part I would describe as the engine bay.