free hit
counters
Is electric really the answer - Page 25 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Is electric really the answer

• Gold FFM

watched Seaspiracy the other night on Netfliks, well worth a watch and seriously worrying. The sea could be completely wiped out of life by 2048, then that is us pretty much finished. 

And them &*^ts who eat shark fin soup 🤬

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My first new car!

So I will not get the government grant on my Evija then. Have to cancel it then.

Guys, please use the 'ignore user' button. You'll both be happier, me too. 

Posted Images

Took my EV to the beach yesterday to take my daughter horse riding which she loved! 110 miles there and back, still have 67% charge so a third of the battery used and on my new cheap overnight tariff that comes to about a pound of electricity! EV's (even with a heat pump) love the warm weather! That's about 1/10th the cost of my 60MPG Scirroco! 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

2 hours ago, eUKenGB said:

but Climate Change? Nah.

Haha, I thought for a moment you were serious before I realised it is April fools day. Almost got me there. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

All this climate change stuff just pisses me off as it is full of hypocrisy!

Too many people using too much stuff = fooked up planet.

Reduce the population. Use less. = better planet

It really is that simple.

The rest is all about publicity for different agendas and you can bet your life people are making a lot of money out of it!

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Perhaps a new thread ?  -  is hydrogen the answer instead of electricity..

Citroen, Peugeot and Vauxhall light commercial vehicle (LCV) dealers must prepare for an influx of hydrogen-powered vans as the three Stellantis brands prepare to launch fuel cell vehicles.

https://www.am-online.com/news/manufacturer/2021/04/07/citroen-peugeot-and-vauxhall-to-launch-hydrogen-fuel-cell-vans-in-2022