free hit
counters
[PH News] Esprit Forum show what's possible - Page 4 - Shhhhhh!!! - Plan 'Bigsi' area! - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pistonheads

[PH News] Esprit Forum show what's possible

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Someone must have a copy of that !! (sun report)

Hope you're handling the fame well mate - "it'll never change me, I'll still remember my roots !" :)

I thought the thread was really funny (possibly one of few) hehe

Thanks for all the links (just listening to the radio show atm) - really enjoy reading them.

Whens the film out ? :)

Alan !?

facebook = [email protected]

Made it in the Sun guys....

Scroll right down the bottom on the right hand side....

The Sun

Could have atleast had some boobies next to the story.... LOL

Simon

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

http://www.thesun.co.uk/section/0,,2,00.html

bottom of the page in frame marked spot

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Nice one, that's a nice take on the article :)

Bibs, thank you. To all you Esprit Forum guys, cheers from all of us at Autoblog. This is the best story we've heard in a long while.

Oh, and Si, nice ride. :ice:

Be well!

for a moment i thought that was the alex that did all the woodwork for boyd coddingtons woodies... that would have been the icing on the cake then!!

Edited by bigsi

They're even talking about it on the GLCforum, imagine!!!

http://www.glcforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15253

:ice:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

heh, gday from Aussie Exotics, been a lurker here for a year or so. :ice:

great to see stories like this when lately there seems to be so much agro going around on the internets lately. top stuff fellas.

if any lotus folk are in Oz, feel free to check in at the forum and chat about sportscars in general.

Edited by ashsimmonds

Gamers Underground - http://www.gamers-underground.com/forum/sh...ead.php?t=26314

There's a link on Performance Nova but I could be doing with looking for it! :ice:

Evora NA

THE SUN (doesn't mean I admit to buying it :( )

post-910-1184533172.jpg

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Nice to see they think a good news story smaller than "Bishop dies"...Grrrrr!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

http://www.automotoblog.ro/posts/126

its official... its bloody everywhere and its bibs fault....

even china and japan..i mean.. bibs....

I am administrator of www.automotoblog.ro and founder of Club Peugeot Romania (www.clubpeugeot.ro). Congratulation! I wish my club to be like yours. I hope your example will be follow by everybody. Congratulation again.

PS Sorry for my English.

Evora NA

I think these two are my favourites so far....

Με λίγη... βοήθεια από τους φίλους μου

Ο Simon Pritchard είναι ένας φανατικός φίλος του αυτοκινήτου και είχε αφιερώσει αμέτρητες ώρες από τον ελεύθερο χρόνο του, για να επιδιορθώσει μία Lotus Esprit που έχει στην κατοχή του. Πριν από λίγο καιρό όμως, ο 36χρονος Βρετανός υπέστη ένα ελαφρύ εγκεφαλικό επεισόδιο, αφήνοντας στη... μέση την προσπάθεια μεταμόρφωσης της 25χρονης Lotus, η οποία επρόκειτο να του κοστίσει περισσότερα από

WHA? :(;)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Με λίγη... βοήθεια από τους φίλους μου

Ο Simon Pritchard είναι ένας φανατικός φίλος του αυτοκινήτου και είχε αφιερώσει αμέτρητες ώρες από τον ελεύθερο χρόνο του, για να επιδιορθώσει μία Lotus Esprit που έχει στην κατοχή του. Πριν από λίγο καιρό όμως, ο 36χρονος Βρετανός υπέστη ένα ελαφρύ εγκεφαλικό επεισόδιο, αφήνοντας στη... μέση την προσπάθεια μεταμόρφωσης της 25χρονης Lotus, η οποία επρόκειτο να του κοστίσει περισσότερα από

Geoff Smith

LotusElanCentral.com and BOLLECKS† founder

[†Bristol and Outlying Lands Lotus Elan Central Knowledge and Support]

it was pointed out to me over the weekend that i now own the 3rd most famous esprit in the world (thanks alex!)

the first being the white s1 in the spy who loves me, the second the s3 turbos in for your eyes only, and then my s3. so what i would really love to do is get a picture of a white s1, a copper coloured s3 (with skis would be great) and then mine at the end, then get my uncle a professional photographer to take a set of prints.

now i know some members here have white s1's but does anyone here have a copper s3turbo, and does anyone have the ski mounts or replicas with skis that could go on for this to be done?

i think this would be a great picture

Topics merged - Jealously is a terrible thing, bless 'em and their beat up Saxo's!

Evora NA