free hit
counters
Rings in chairs - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Closing the topic, I'm happy.. Doable but only with Plastidip. I wouldn't recommend real spray paint!   

A122U0046K – Bezel Inner R/H – You need 2 A122U0050K – Bezel Outer R/H – You need 2 A122U0049K – Bezel Inner L/H – You need 2 A122U0045K – Bezel Outer L/H – You need 2   Every

There we go! As to two of my punch lines, fuck 'm and just do it :)!   

Posted Images

They're about £20 each I think from any Lotus dealership. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

That's correct mate, hence the 'each'. Still not bundles in the big scheme of things. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks, I like plastidip easy and removable. Any tips on how to best 'unclip' these? Also, what's the official name to buy these parts (when I break them) :).. 

A122U0046K – Bezel Inner R/H – You need 2

A122U0050K – Bezel Outer R/H – You need 2

A122U0049K – Bezel Inner L/H – You need 2

A122U0045K – Bezel Outer L/H – You need 2

Everyone is correct in that you can’t remove the old ones without breaking them, so will need to order the above.

according to Jamie at Bell and Colvill you also need to remove the seats to fit them again.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I just did a plastidip red color around the rings of the electric window switches which came out really well.. 

As this is platsic, it comes off most things quite easily. If I'd tape around the rings in the chairs and secure the remainder area, and paint them, would anyone know if plastidip overspray would come off the seat leather?? 

• Gold FFM
On 09/02/2020 at 15:32, Bibs said:

That's correct mate, hence the 'each'. Still not bundles in the big scheme of things. 

Can you buy them in different colours @Bibs or is the £20 just the clip?

And guys, don't forget you can get a discount if you buy through TLF!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• 2 weeks later...

Plasti dips great for doing stuff like that. Think I'd have taken my roof off when doing it but then I wouldn't have been brave enough to do it in situ anyway.

Looks like you did a great job, nice to see a range of relatively simple but effective things being tried.

Martin S