free hit
counters
Anyone know a name for this fabric? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Getting to the point (or at least getting to the point of thinking about) the interior for my S2 which is half black leather/half fabric.  The fabric is a very fine black and silver stripe which I have seen in a couple of other owner's photos but never managed to locate a name or manufacturer online.  Lotus Archive just list it as black/silver cloth.  And I'm hoping to get hold of some at some point in the future.  Does anyone have any information about the fabric?  Or the same in their car and maybe any more clarity from the archive?  Thanks as always.  Dan

IMG_0246.jpeg.d64d0f7527d4b23b0a2853cdbf038c9c.jpeg

Regular restorer. Rather less reliable forum poster!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Esprit has the same material - might be worth trying to track down the previous owner https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/esprit/lotus-esprit-series-2-2/9078716

Posted Images

Thanks, those are great reference, particularly for the grey carpet.  But I still can't find any listing of this fabric for Esprits or Elites, every search I now do turns up the classic Esprit red & green tartan seats!

Regular restorer. Rather less reliable forum poster!