free hit
counters
Sport 350 Owners Now year 2020 - Sport 350 Technical - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Sport 350 Owners Now year 2020

Ok So if you are new to the Sport 350 ownership with these fantastic cars approximately  85 kg lighter than a normal UK car Welcome , if like me you still have yours that's Brilliant.

Well guys I don't come out to play as one would have said as a young lad, meaning now I'm the opposite end of young as in Old Fart. So it's the first time back on these pages for a long time.

Please confirm that You Own one of these cars again now !... Here now !  & also  my dedicated address is .......    [email protected] and questions etc.

In the UK now there is roughly 15 cars left of which 7/8 are road worthy, mine is Mot's/insured  but, the body is a bit naf so can't really drive it properly now. that is a 19 year spoilt love affair.  I have maintained my own car  since the warranty ran out in 2003, so I guess (hope) I know a bit about the way they were built and how to do jobs.

Some hard  facts. 55 cars built (00 included was the development car) 8 USA 8 Japan. 2/3  in Europe. ( I ran the registry for the factory for Brian Angus)

from memory now there are 3 cars in New Zealand and 2 in Australia (Melbourne & Sydney). regards Rob

• Like 1

[email protected] or 07976 609881

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm owner of Sport 350 #007 since 2012. Used it as a daily driver between 2012 to 2014 which eventually led to some very expensive repairs but hey, the car is to be enjoyed isn't it? Sadly it has been

Ok So if you are new to the Sport 350 ownership with these fantastic cars approximately  85 kg lighter than a normal UK car Welcome , if like me you still have yours that's Brilliant. Well guys I

Ah yes, I recognise the number plate of the previous owner who I understand had a small collection of Esprits. This car has certainly been well loved and will shortly become a globe trotter. Interesti

Posted Images

#002  standard silver (first customer car)

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

Join the club here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lotus-Esprit-3-5-349bhp-1999MY-Sport-350/273904109028?hash=item3fc5f505e4:g:Wo8AAOSwu95dEgMx

:) 

(NOT mine, no connection to it etc etc)

Edited by LotuStuart
  • Gold FFM

Hi Rob,

Good to see you on these pages. I still have mine, #29 or is it #26?? I'll have to go and check, senior moments coming thick and fast. It's not MOTd at the moment but I will sort that out soon.

BTW you might want to consider changing the title of this topic to "Esprit Sport 350 Owners Now year 2020", it can get confusing since they launched the Exige Sport 350, a great car I am sure but we know it's not as special as the Esprit Sport 350. 🙂 

cheers

-Chris

• 5 months later...

Welcome Peter!

I put a good few miles on your car before you owned it! It was a hell of a lot of fun :thumbsup:

IMG_0836.JPG

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Ah yes, I recognise the number plate of the previous owner who I understand had a small collection of Esprits. This car has certainly been well loved and will shortly become a globe trotter. Interestingly a year or so ago I got in touch with a Lotus owners group in Queensland Australia just to sound out whether it was going to be practical bringing an Esprit into Australia. I was a little concerned what I would do if I had serious technical problems. Turns out there is a good community over there and the chap that wrote back to me appears to have previously owned the garage that now looks after the car whilst it has been SORN.

Looking forward to getting back in the car and enjoying some of the winding mountain roads where I'll be moving to.

• Like 1