free hit
counters
Any gone 350Sport to 410Sport - Page 3 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
redlancer

Any gone 350Sport to 410Sport

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 19/02/2020 at 14:03, Jaffa said:

Solution copied from elsewhere.... the sub £5 switchable exhaust manual solution!  

1. Aquarium valve 4/6 mm
  2. and if you don’t want to cut the OEM hose, short length of 4mm I.d / 8mm o.d silicon hose.

Aquarium valve is inline between the vacuum reservoir and the exhaust valve red connection hose

Aquarium valve shut equals exhaust open all the time, aquarium valve open gives “normal” open and shut exhaust behaviour.

Any modification is obviously done at your own risk.

6B120514-E7D7-4EFC-896C-48F69FD32815.jpeg

Should that hose be cracked like that?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

It's a join, that's what the metal clip is there for :)

• Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I had to double check for myself ... yes it is a join 👍

On 13/07/2020 at 15:31, nordschleife666 said:

I also like to know if there is any device available that can display the pressure reading from the factory TPMS.   

interested in the answer to this as well...

On 11/03/2020 at 17:01, redlancer said:

Picked up last week so far just the drive back from Central and quick ride out locally.  So still in the running in period.  As a passenger misses instantly goes this rides a lot nicer.  Even at low revs and not pressing it feels it has more grunt.  Like 6th becomes 5th.  Looking forward to getting the running in done.  Carbon seats are wider, clutch feels heavier in a nice way, got lots of thumbs up on the drive back.

Central (Connor) sorted the exhaust switch on for me, swapped over tracker, put ceramic stuff on which now makes the indoor cover harder to put on (slippy) :) So far very happy.  Love it.  Never one for carbon fiber stuff and would never add it, but it does make a difference to the car.  Feels the next level.

One question - TPMS any way to get the actual readings?  I have aftermarket ones but would be easier to use the ones already on?

Piccies of old and new attached

exige.jpg

The TPMS sensors are by LDL, they have their own TPMS called Tirewatch, https://www.tire-watch.fr/en/sport/tirewatch-sport-automobile-en/. I wonder would that display be able to receive the signals from the factory TPMS sensors and display it on the screen.  

Edited by nordschleife666

It would great if you could pickup both pressure and temperature as per the link.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!