free hit
counters
Excel SE wanted - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hi all,

I am looking for a late model Excel SE with full leather interior, preferably in BRG.

I have had my current Elite for donkeys years and would like something a bit more modern now🤣

Would prefer a good one but I don't mind a bit of work, lacquer, headline etc

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hello Paul I saw your posting on the forum. I have an Excel SE on a K plate with an N ('92) in the VIN for the model year.  One of the last, so I understand.  It is Calypso red not BRG as you would

https://www.lotusforsale.com/ads/lotus-excel-se-61000-genuine-miles-owned-since-2012-over-20k-of-expenditure-very-original-car/

hello Paul
I saw your posting on the forum. I have an Excel SE on a K plate with an N ('92) in the VIN for the model year.  One of the last, so I understand.  It is Calypso red not BRG as you would prefer.  Full leather in tan.   Currently it needs headlining and some clearcoat, but I am working on those areas.
If it might be of interest please send a message.  It will not be expensive.
All the best
Tim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks Bibs, that's a nice looking Excel!

Not really the colour/trim combo I was looking for, but I will keep it in mind if I cant find the one that ticks all the boxes.