free hit
counters
dB Noise for Exige 410 Sport - Page 3 - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

dB Noise for Exige 410 Sport

Jcx

Correct, I also agree. But am super-curious why Komo-Tec has such a problem developing/testing silencer for the Ti exhaust. I guess the problems are not cosmetic only... since there are reports they are trying to develop it for 2 years. I don't mind drilling the Ti exhaust until it works.

@Paul_D I guess I will get my Exige in two weeks. I will measure the internals of the Ti exhaust that we can compare it with a standard exhaust. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Can I please ask…. If I was the swap the standard Titanium silencer on my Cup 430 for the lotus ‘quiet’ track silencer would that be okay noise wise for track day use? The seriously lotus website makes no reference to noise or db’s at all. I’m assuming it’ll be fine as the clue is in the title but it’s a lot of money to part with if there’s any uncertainty, thanks;

https://www.seriouslylotus.com/lotus-quiet-track-silencer-400-series-cars

I should add that if it works and allows me to do track days I don’t mind paying the £2k for it but I’d just like to know that once fitted I’d have no concerns at all about doing any track days around the UK.

Simplify, then add lightness