Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS-Lotus Forums WhatsApp Group - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS-Lotus Forums WhatsApp Group

If you would like to be added to this group please PM your mobile number to me with your forum screen name please.

I intend using this to advise LEGS members where our monthly breakfast meets are.

This will not replace the Forum posts or the PM’s I send out. Some of you are not receiving email notifications so I thought the WhatsApp group would improve communication with LEGS members.

Brian

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Just pushing up the list again.  If not already in on it we are now up to 32 participants and (to date) it is working well for genuine messaging of events and important news but without needless clutter as these things sometimes deteriorate to. :thumbup:

Keep safe!

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Open Luxury Prison!  Day 14 of Groundhog Day. :ball: Passed the various COVID19 tests. Bussed tomorrow to Glasgow Airport from lockdown isolation quarantine hotel in Aberdeen. The room is now getting a bit boring.  65 of us on a private charter 767 from Glasgow to Guyana.  Straight to heliport and offshore for 6 weeks work.  Our back to backs will be happy! Some have been stuck since 5th March! :scared:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• 9 months later...
13 hours ago, The Penguin said:

Is this still running? keen to get the car out this year assuming we can escape lockdown! 

Yes, it's still there but not a lot of activity on it. If PM me your mobile I can add you to the group. Hopefully we will get back in our cars after lockdown.

• Like 1