free hit
counters
Why? - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

I have no idea if there was any truth in what he said or not not having frequented A&E here or in Germany. Nor have I stalked fat mothers with pot noodle stained leggings on Facebook. Maybe he had to go and maybe he didn't 🤷‍♂️

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just imagine if you were a lesbian. Then there'd be 2 pairs of tits, one visiting and one you always get to take home. (Jeff Murdock, Coupling)

Coronovirus. It’s the flu isn’t it? while watching BBC Breakfast (I was waiting for the weather forecast) I got the distinct impression that it was about to wipe out most of the planet’s populati

I actually didn’t even need to click that to know what it was. There’s some absolutely pathetic individuals about clubbing together like a herd of morons now we have 5 years of solid government ahead.

• Gold FFM

I have spent significantly more than my fair share of time in A&E, and (yes, I'm generalising) there can be a distinct demographic.  Many of these people seem to know each other, and more or less have picnics together in the waiting room.  Or maybe that's just a Watford thing.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Without being judgemental I don't know if a lower socio economic group is more likely to suffer more injuries or illness (poorer diet etc.) or is they are just there to harvest facebook likes.

• Gold FFM

The A&E story is true by the way and happens year after year, he remarked on how he would see the same, erm, "guests", every year in A&E.

There is a segment of our society (not all of them in pot noodle stained leggings I have to admit) that really don;t be a flying fig about anyone or what they "take" as long as it does not interrupt them getting/having what they believe they deserve, is their right. The rest of us, go out and work hard and strive to get the things we really want.

The problem is the UK that if you're in Group 2, and get fedup and verbally attack Group 1, then YOU are the problem, not those bloodsuckers and oxygen thieves.  Wonderful

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

There is a segment of our society (Tory boys, and not all of them resign) who don't give a flying fig about throwing out insults and generalising about things whether they are true or not. And of course I am generalising here. 😜

• Like 1