free hit
counters
Why? - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

• Gold FFM

A new thread for questions about "Why..."

So, why are people such nasty judgemental shites and so full of hate that something as trivial as this this gets them raging? 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51621812

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just imagine if you were a lesbian. Then there'd be 2 pairs of tits, one visiting and one you always get to take home. (Jeff Murdock, Coupling)

Coronovirus. It’s the flu isn’t it? while watching BBC Breakfast (I was waiting for the weather forecast) I got the distinct impression that it was about to wipe out most of the planet’s populati

I actually didn’t even need to click that to know what it was. There’s some absolutely pathetic individuals about clubbing together like a herd of morons now we have 5 years of solid government ahead.

• Gold FFM

I actually didn’t even need to click that to know what it was. There’s some absolutely pathetic individuals about clubbing together like a herd of morons now we have 5 years of solid government ahead. They are just seeking something to bitch and moan about.

• Like 2

Only here once

I see that the Chancellor also uses Waitrose Skimmed milk. Are Waitrose being similarly vilified because of someone else's life choices?

Utterly ridiculous. Whilst social media can be extremely beneficial (assuming this site is an example of that?), it also exposes the reality of how broken our Society has become in many respects. I seem to remember Cameron getting massacred for suggesting that....seems he was bang on. Shame his judgement on some other issues was bollox!

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

Many people live these days just to be offended about anything. 

Limit everyone’s social media to just 5 posts a day and educate the media to report on actual news rather than trying to create a sensation and the country will be in a better state of mind.

Oh, and get rid of those fcuking useless and hate developing soaps, particularly Eastenders & CS

• Like 2
  • Gold FFM
9 minutes ago, PaulCP said:

Limit everyone’s social media to just 5 posts a day

Hope that doesn't include TLF -- what would I do all day!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
40 minutes ago, PaulCP said:

Oh, and get rid of those fcuking useless and hate developing soaps, particularly Eastenders & CS

Yes but without Eastenders we might all forget how brilliant and vibrant our multiculturalism is - along with the diversity and enjoyment having 83 different genders brings👍

Only here once

Politics of Hate and jealousy just because a Conservative drinks it. Typical from a certain party to be honest!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

3 hours ago, PaulCP said:

and educate the media to report on actual news rather than trying to create a sensation

you know, I've been thinking this for a while. Everyone loves to bash the BBC these days but I can't honestly remember as a kid anything on the news (and that was pretty much just the BBC when I grew up!) that wasn't just a report of the facts. When did a Journalistic Organisation need to have teams of analysts to tell us their opinion of what has happened and then endlessly speculate on what might or might not happen next. I have actively avoided watching any broadcast news on TV for quite a while now - much happier on certain levels.

• Like 2

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

according to the WHO,

'There are 4 types of seasonal influenza viruses, types A, B, C and D. Influenza A and B viruses circulate and cause seasonal epidemics of disease.

Worldwide, these annual epidemics are estimated to result in about 3 to 5 million cases of severe illness, and about 290 000 to 650 000 respiratory deaths'.

🙂

It's getting there......

And I have found out that the type circulating at the moment isn't the type that the immunisation targeted. You can guess how I know. 

7 hours ago, Neal H said:

Coronovirus. It’s the flu isn’t it?

while watching BBC Breakfast (I was waiting for the weather forecast) I got the distinct impression that it was about to wipe out most of the planet’s population. Although that would at least solve the ‘climate change’ problem 🤔

No, it's not Influenza, but has some similar symptoms.

• Gold FFM

Why?

Did a model in Poland think getting a tattoo artist to dye her eyes black was a good idea? WTF? Really. Poor girl is now almost completely blind at 25!

Beggars belief.

Why?

Do we put up with a child telling us what we should and shouldn't be doing and spreading Alarm by using rediculous catchphrases that everyone uses as headlines. Also why do we accept children going on strike to avoid school (lets face it. it's why they do it) yet fine Parents when they take them on holiday?

Greta Thunberg Bristol climate strike: 'The world is on fire'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-51663632

Oh and BTW, after 2 weeks of solid rain, I don't think we'll be on fire any time soon!

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I think it’s a prime example of successful brainwashing of a mouthpiece by the Martians.

The end of our world is nigh

Seriously though, she is  someone who should be in school learning more about the subject so that she actually understands what she is talking about, rather than having her youth taken away from her by those that are obviously using her.

Bristol is an example of how the uninitiated preach to the uninitiated for the purpose of others

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

Why can't people take responsibility for their own actions and why is it always someone elses fault?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/woman-says-rushed-gender-treatment-left-her-suicidal/ar-BB10zNOo?ocid=spartanntp

We've been battered these last five years on how we need to respect the decisions of todays yoof. How they need to be listened and pandered too. How their rights are more important then anyone elses...... Sorry, I'm sounding like a grumpy old man. Oh wait, I am a grumpy old man....

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

You grumpy old sod. 

This story is frankly stupid - we should not be doing any of this pishe on the nhs. Born with both sets of parts - then fine the nhs will treat and help. Slightly bored of your own willy and fancy a change - ummm nope sorry can’t help

Only here once

6 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Why can't people take responsibility for their own actions and why is it always someone elses fault?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/woman-says-rushed-gender-treatment-left-her-suicidal/ar-BB10zNOo?ocid=spartanntp

We've been battered these last five years on how we need to respect the decisions of todays yoof. How they need to be listened and pandered too. How their rights are more important then anyone elses...... Sorry, I'm sounding like a grumpy old man. Oh wait, I am a grumpy old man....

Yeah, I have to agree with you.

There was a process that she/he would have had to go through - and no doubt she/he would have also discussed it with friends or family.

Obviously a period of time has now gone on and rather than reflect upon their own culpability   - she/ he just wants to blame someone else (and no doubt get a load of money).

But unfortunately that’s the world we live in - people are self-centred and just simply unable to hold their hands up and acknowledge their mistakes. 

I remember hearing Robert Winston saying on Radio 4 that nearly all people who have had sex change surgery regretted it later.

• Like 1

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• Gold FFM

I'd never get out of bed if I got a nice pair of tits! Would spend the whole day just playing with 'em.

I don't have a problem with sex changes whichever way they go. If someone feels it is right for them then having the gumption to go through it all takes some guts, stamina and I'm sure a lot of courage. But in this case, suing tge people who carried out your wishes and instructions is just not right. Especially when it is a cash strapped national health service. To me, it's just bloody selfish!

• Haha 1

• 10 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Because of snowflakes, apologists, and do-gooders who despise anyone speaking the truth and deflowering their view.

His comments were and are a gross generalisation to make a valid point. Everyone knows that. But he has to go mainly because he is a Conservative.  It is amazing how if you are viewed as being from the right you are expected to die on your sword, but from the left or liberal, you are allowed to just carry on. Look at the outcry and calls for hanging of Dominic Cummings (what was very much in the wrong) versus how relatively easily the SNP politician who had COVID, knew she had COVID, then got on a crowded train from London to Glasgow has survived!

I did laugh at his quote. I actually thought it was both brilliant and sad. Reminded me of a friend, who is a senior A&E Registrar in the NHS, saying to me why he hates Christmas so much. It was because all of these skags who bring in their elderly relatives and dump them in A&E to be looked after over Christmas and New Year whilst they go off and get off their heads on alcohol and drugs and generally have the party of their lives thinking they have no obligations or anything as someone else is looking after "the problem" for them.

It really is about time we started the fight back and said enough is enough. 

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

I’d need to refer to my moral compass Owen Jones 👍

Only here once