free hit
counters
Lotus Esprit Turbo SE 1991MY - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

With Brexit still not fully in effect and with the future uncertain there’s still an opportunity to repatriate my pride and joy to the UK before it becomes an arduous and expensive process weighed down by tolls, customs and other fees.

This example is the only BRG/Magnolia SE for 1991 for the UK market, making it quite unique. The colour combination never fails to turn heads.

I’ve had it since 2012 and during that time I’ve gradually restored parts while servicing it according to schedule. I won’t go into the details here, but I’m willing to provide my maintenance diary to those interested. That and gigabytes of pictures taken throughout the years.

Why am I selling? Well partly because I’d like to get myself a LHD Turbo SE, or perhaps a G-Turbo, or an S4, or an S4s (you see the pattern?). My Esprit journey is far from over, but I’d like a change, and that will be harder to accomplish in a market like Sweden where there’s a SIGNIFICANT amount of hate towards cars with the steering wheel on the “wrong” side.

The car has a clean title and is in good condition throughout. It is not however a garage queen, but a driver’s example. I’ve always maintained this is the best way to enjoy an Esprit.

I’m willing to negotiate on the price. Keep in mind that the Swedish Kr is VERY weak at present, so both parties can benefit in this manner.

The post Lotus Esprit Turbo SE 1991MY appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic