free hit
counters
Brexit - Page 59 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Our life expectancy is now less than 5 years it would seem. Given the promise that this was a once in a generation referendum!

I'm sick of it and I'm sick of that whinging little sniffling politician Sturgeon who could not even get a majority government yet insists she speaks for the whole of Scotland. Aye right.. I blame the English who all raved about her TV debate performances - look what you did!......

She is closer to you C8RKH,  go and pop her off :P

A

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Not right now she isn't as I'm sat on a long, lovely, silver sanded beach in Goa surrounded by cold beers!

Chin chin. Oh, sorry, meant chink chink - that's the sound of the gin and tonics arriving.... ;)

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Anyone see BBC2's program on leaving the EU last night? Don't think they could possibly get a more unbiased view. BBC on the side of Stay? Never!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Our life expectancy is now less than 5 years it would seem. Given the promise that this was a once in a generation referendum!

The timespan is 'once in a generation' - if you're a sheep! (Any similarities drawn between creatures of an ovine species and your average SNP supporter are entirely intentional)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Not right now she isn't as I'm sat on a long, lovely, silver sanded beach in Goa surrounded by cold beers!

Calangute? Was there a few years back :)

Enjoy :cheers:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
45 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Calangute? Was there a few years back :)

Enjoy :cheers:

The Leela Hotel, Mobor Beach in Cavelossim. Sea on one side, river on the other. Stunning.

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

No mankini, but i have heard they have had a problem with him hogging the beach deck chairs, much to the anoyance of the other holiday makers, must be a Scottish thing :sofa:

fat_guy_having_trouble_at_the_beach_1-2.jpg.757d38ba99db1bea585d7d87f5ff7e85.jpg

• Like 1

A

• Gold FFM

Lol. Could be worse, could have had my shell suit on too whilst at the beach!

• Like 1

just a word about money. (in english not so easy - and this forum is public - two bad things for me :o)

the good way :

1) think about a society (human) project 2) build the economic system to make it real 3) use the money as a tool (yes the money is just a tool) to run your economic project 

what we have done :

1) build a money 2) ask to country's specific economy to adapt 3) ask to people to adapt to the economic model

my vision of europe is not just a question of "money" :

I drive a f*** good english car (built by english people, and  I am proud of that - and I know our common history) and I drive my car on f*** good french roads/tracks and I share this passion with guys coming from all europe countries. it's simple and real. not just a question of trade, market, share, debt, unique/common money...

Edited by geartox
  • Like 1

The UK could have protected it's utilities by declaring them of national importance when joining the EU as France and Germany did. The UK CHOSE not to hence they were fair game. There was not rule change and no gaming of the system. Just a choice by our ruling elite to want to sell them off to make profit or themselves and their friends. 

And once more the ECHR is not and EU institution. It pre-dates the EU by some time and the UK was very instrumental in setting it up.

• Gold FFM

He's having a proper rant today :lol:

is now a good time to say how fantastic the eu are ?? 

And I've just given the missus a right old bollocking for coming home with some Stella cidre........ Christ we live in Herefordshire ffs. I'm pouring it straight down the drain in protest - will just filter it through my liver first

• Like 2

Only here once

12 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

He's having a proper rant today :lol:

is now a good time to say how fantastic the eu are ?? 

And I've just given the missus a right old bollocking for coming home with some Stella cidre........ Christ we live in Herefordshire ffs. I'm pouring it straight down the drain in protest - will just filter it through my liver first

They make it using the same procedure, and flog over here.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

As well as declaring them companies of national importance to STOP anyone from buying them they also broke the state aid rules. But hey, we can go to and forth on this all day. The point is, the UK stuck to the rules as written, the French, and others, as usual, either ignored them or twisted their interpretation to suit themselves. We won't talk about how our biggest utility British Gas / Centrica was blocked from making similar acquisitions in France etc shall we. So much for the common good and freedom and liberty to all within the EU - only if and when it suits it seems. A for actual facts, meh, who needs them.... Wouldn't be a good rant if it was all fact based...

I do love a good rant as you know, and I can't wait till we leave and have a street party. That way the rest of Europe can play their games to their hearts content but not at our cost. And they can bloody well take Scotland with them for all that I care!  Watching the rugby on Sunday in Goa and a Scot who lives in England and has done for 20 years was pissed off becuase they knew I lived in Scotland but was cheering for England. FFS, caused a right rumpus when I pointed out that by their own logic they should be cheering for England - the poor useless fecker nearly choked to death on their beer whilst I just watched on....  the rugby and them choking of course....  hahaha....

Right, back to the beach, it's mojito time already....

I would not worry about energy companies in France anyway,  France will be back to the dark ages in a few years using candles in th elight posts, From what i have seen on the news recently and hearing reports of no go areas thanks to our middle eastern friends,  It will soon be back in the dark ages if they have their way :(

A

• Gold FFM

I know this might sound bizarre coming from me but I actually really like France and the French. The whole country is spoilt though by the politico elite in Paris who all seemed to be inter married, inter related and all alumni of the same schools and universities.  It really is about time the French got rid of these people - I kind of think of it like having 5000 Tony and Cherie Blairs, or Millibands, in London, controlling everything...!  :no

• Bibs changed the title to Brexit