free hit
counters
Brexit - Page 56 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

• Gold FFM

I thought those brawls were an internal affair, you know, when the copper on nights dealing with the scrotes realises that the copper in traffic, on days in his pimpy X5 traffic car, was actually servicing his missus?  Well, that's how it seems in the cop films I watch anyway...

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do remember the case of one copper, who was bonking someone's missus whilst on night shift. In order to make it look like he'd been out and about on the roads, he used to put his squad car in her garage, prop it on bricks, and leave it running in gear so as to rack up some miles on the clock while he got his end away.

Trouble was, one night it slipped off the bricks, and went through the end wall of the garage.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

The Police do look after their own though and they are well protected,  look at that case a few years ago of the Armed response officer, left his partner in the squad car, having it off with some lass in her house,  Someone found out, he was suspended but later brought back without been dismissed as the enquiy found he still had his firearm holsted around his ankles while he on the job in bed with the lass !  

You have to hand it to them, they do look after their own, anyone else would of been sacked straight away with zero pension :ermm:

• Like 1

A

• Gold FFM

Just wait, she'll be on the telly tonight blaming Westminster and the English for something the EU has said. 

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Don't forget to blame the tories in particular........as its definitely all their fault that the SNP spending and budgets don't work

not that fact that theyre spending cash they ainit got........

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

From the man who lied to you, murdered 200,000 people and got away with it, who bought 24 flats in Manchester after being thrown out of Government and now relies on multi millions from the EU, comes "Rise up against a legal referendum and over turn it as a minority!" Profiteering, sell your soul, money grabbing, lying piece of crap!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38996179

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

This is today's quote from Tony Blair: " Speaking in the City of London, the former prime minister claimed that people voted in the referendum "without knowledge of the true terms of Brexit".

I find it incredible that he is able to spout anything and people, especially the press, actual listen and report on it.

Maybe we should all tweet him and remind him that he sent hundreds of British service men and women to their deaths, and has been responsible for causing tens of thousands of local deaths, since he sent in the troops in the middle east "without knowledge of the true facts about WMD".  I really do think it is about time this man bowed his head in shame and found a rather large cave to go and lose himself in (being Blair it will be a gilt walled covered cave) for the rest of his life. I do not know who he believes he speaks for, other than for his own self gratification and self important goals. He certainly does not speak for me.  In fact maybe him and that bloody awful publicity seeking, apology, making, Lily Allan could hole up in the same cave. .

• Like 1

I knew you or Barry might beat me to it when  it comes to Tory Blur...... sorry, Tony Blair ...and his comments which take irony to new heights....

But your comment on "I`m Prime Minister I`m Prime Minister !" (puerile shouts of joy on hearing he got the post)  Bliar gets my 100% agreement  !

As for your dig at Lily Allen at least she`s not a politician with the power to send thousands to their deaths (sorry-millions if you press the Button) starve thousands by cutting their benefits and have the Press at her beck and call to spread fake news about Weapons of Mass Destruction. Self-important celebs are an irritant not a danger.

• Like 1

Tony Blair is just a rat, anyone with a face like that with his smug grin can not be trusted, I would not trust him even i did not know him, he is just pure slime along with that other fat useless good for nothing toad he was in partnership with Mr Brown, quite an apt name for him also as he is another one that speaks out of his backside, but at least he retreated to cave and has not been seen since. :)

Regarding Lily Allen,  She needs to shut her mush, she is famous and her views can be passed onto other people with less inteligence than her, that is the worrying thing,  just another little gobshxxe that was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and thinks she knows real life, She could not even spell the word hardship or hostile, let alone know what its like to have the human trash dumped on your doorstep that have little respect for ways or customs.  

A

1 hour ago, basalte said:

As for your dig at Lily Allen at least she`s not a politician with the power to send thousands to their deaths (sorry-millions if you press the Button) starve thousands by cutting their benefits and have the Press at her beck and call to spread fake news about Weapons of Mass Destruction. Self-important celebs are an irritant not a danger.

I love Lily Allen, love her music and for many years had a "thing" for her. However I find it Easy for her to speak out against injustice while simultaniously being worth £20 million. Maybe if she gave away every penny and actually lived the injustice then I would have more respect for her and what she says.

Funny how virtually all actors and Musicians were against Brexit when, like Politicians, all they could see was themselves losing money and things being a little more difficult for them to go do a concert. 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

Who's only just upstaged by Bob I live in tax exile with my money and want everyone else to pay for the worlds poor Geldof

Only here once

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, silverfrost said:

she is famous and her views can be passed onto other people with less inteligence than her

Might be easier to go round to Barry's farmholding and find a hen's tooth or two.

• Like 2

Strange thinking back now... I genuinely believed that if the vote was to leave, article 50 would be triggered the day after the result. How wrong I was!

• Like 1

Just seen / heard Blair on BBC News At Ten. The usual highly-skilled acting ability combined with a level of delusion also seen in many accomplished showbiz professionals . He had to get in the "I expect a volley of abuse " as a rather clunky attempt at self-deprecation-less professional than usual given the corner he`s in.

The guy`s a pro just like his Public School Oxbridge protege professional PR man Cameron. The role of deceased pigs in all this remains an uncorroborated  mystery, I concede.

Needless to say the right -wing biased BBC did not feature a spokesman from the Labour Party whose current leader detests and despises Blair like any sane and decent person should-only Heidi Alexander, a PRO-Blair Labour MP was allowed to speak directly. You see what I`m banging on about when I talk about evidence for bias ? Evidence dear boy as Keith Moon might so pertinently put it. Drinkipoos ? Ah, I believe that Friday box to be ticked. Where was I .......?

Now these irritating celebs who believe their word counts for huge amounts. I use the word irritating advisedly for these are popular usually highly-talented people. Not only that they`ve made their fortunes just  from entertaining people which is a different kettle of fish from your Philip Greens and the Sports Direct Tyrant whose forunes are founded in others 4am-risin` toilet break permittin` zero hourin` minimum wagin` misery. So although they can look a bit foolish I would absolutely not class them in with the real ruling classes.    

PS Blair has been portrayed with his blessing as "honest even if mistaken". Trouble with that theory is that he was a professional Lawyer trained to be the mouthpiece of others, however rubbish their case. During the Iraq Inquiry there were many searching questions that a professional lawyer could have put to him that would have left him tongue-tied and red-faced. He was spared that, no doubt to his lasting gratitude

Edited by basalte

Right-wing biased BBC? Theses a laugh. The BBC are biased towards Labour but not Corbyns Labour. They take the same position as the Guardian, which is freely distributed within the BBC. Allowing a pro-Blair MP to speak fits their agenda.

The "Deceased Pigs" thing was invented by Isabel Oakeshott of the Daily Mail, which the Left hate but in this particular case have taken it as gospel truth.

• Like 1

Someone here mentioned the BBC was more liberal-leaning. I confess that was something which I hadn't considered, until someone told me there is actually a Liberal Party. I've just checked, and apparently it's true.

Margate Exotics.

• Bibs changed the title to Brexit