free hit
counters
Brexit - Page 61 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Haha  Kimbers   :rofl:  What the BBC in favour of the remain group,   never !  What they need to do is stick the TV license up their backside as they are way to byass politicly and it stinks :rant:

A

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Long old letter that.

Dear Mr Tusk

Shove it up your ass.

your truely

Mrs May

• Like 2

Only here once

2 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Long old letter that.

Dear Mr Tusk

Shove it up your ass.

your truely

Mrs May

Madam May..Im sure shes got a kinky side :fish: Just look at her shoes!

buddsy

• Like 2

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

• Gold FFM

Couldn't believe the press and news earlier - legsit....... ffs - both are old boots ( and the Scottish ones a male witch I'm convinced ) let em get on with business.

• Like 1

Only here once

I thought it was a perfect Daily Mail headline.:The bleating from the feministas was very satisfying to listen to, if a little predictable after the first few had their rant. Do they want to be complimented on their looks, or not? Either way it seems it's not right.

They need to shit, or get off the pot.

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

And of course women never "discuss" the looks or clothes of other women or comment amongst themselves about blokes?

Glad the letter is done. Now the real work begins and this is going to be brutal. Europe needs us. We need Europe. The reset of the terms of our relationship will be difficult to agree. However, we need to focus positively on a successful outcome and move on from complaining about the decision and bitching amongst ourselves.

The BBC has the opportunity to be the Great British Broadcasting Company, but only if it can move on itself and provide the unbiased, high quality analysis and investigative journalism that it used to be held in high tegard for across the world. Don't hold your breath, but...

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Just need to hope now that in a couple of months that lass gets the elected seat in France :) If that happens the EU is even more Fuxxed than it is now :thumbup:

• Like 1

A

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, ian29gte said:

They need to shit, or get off the pot.

Keep your fetishes such as this and teabagging to yourself please

• Like 1

Only here once

the EU is so bitter about this.......they are going to try so much to get retribution......I can just feel it coming......

oh and the £50billion  they want for us to leave.......yeah right.........go forth an multiply....(oh and take Scotland with you.....)

• Like 2

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• Gold FFM

To be honest, from a competition point of view this makes sense and maybe the timing is just unfortunate - it's not all a conspiracy!

I'm happy to see an independent, locally owned and run London Stock Exchange.  Instead of seeking a European "super merger" I'd like to see the LSE now go on an aggressive acquisition and growth spree, acquiring Stock Exchanges in emerging markets and large established non European markets.  This would allow the LSE to bring much needed governance and credibility to some of these markets, help to "tidy up" their operations and provide and project a sphere of influence and growth from a UK perspective. That would help UK businesses to acquire and grow in those areas to and to list local subsidiaries to help with trade etc.

I'm tired of seeing large UK organisations and institutions being merged into and acquired by European and other entities whilst our attempts to reciprocate with theirs are always rebuked due to local protectionist agendas. it's time we grew some balls and started to buy again rather than being bought (and do not for one minute assume the German deal would have seen power stay in London long term - total rollocks that thought).

It's time to get some balls, get some vision, and grow and project ourselves on the global stage again. We've defended our shores for the last 103 years. Now it is time for us to attack!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

4 hours ago, C8RKH said:

To be honest, from a competition point of view this makes sense and maybe the timing is just unfortunate - it's not all a conspiracy!

I'm happy to see an independent, locally owned and run London Stock Exchange.  Instead of seeking a European "super merger" I'd like to see the LSE now go on an aggressive acquisition and growth spree, acquiring Stock Exchanges in emerging markets and large established non European markets.  This would allow the LSE to bring much needed governance and credibility to some of these markets, help to "tidy up" their operations and provide and project a sphere of influence and growth from a UK perspective. That would help UK businesses to acquire and grow in those areas to and to list local subsidiaries to help with trade etc.

I'm tired of seeing large UK organisations and institutions being merged into and acquired by European and other entities whilst our attempts to reciprocate with theirs are always rebuked due to local protectionist agendas. it's time we grew some balls and started to buy again rather than being bought (and do not for one minute assume the German deal would have seen power stay in London long term - total rollocks that thought).

It's time to get some balls, get some vision, and grow and project ourselves on the global stage again. We've defended our shores for the last 103 years. Now it is time for us to attack!

Last time you lot attacked you ended up with an Aussie leading the charge. Take more care next time, eh?

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

Oi, Frenchy (Margate, that's in Normandy right?)  I'll have you know I am a fully birth certificate proven bonafide englishman who just happens to live in Scotlandshire for now!

(Oh, and actually, for the record, the wee little short arse git was actually born in New York. That's in America don't you know...)

57 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Oi, Frenchy (Margate, that's in Normandy right?)  I'll have you know I am a fully birth certificate proven bonafide englishman who just happens to live in Scotlandshire for now!

(Oh, and actually, for the record, the wee little short arse git was actually born in New York. That's in America don't you know...)

An American? That's even worse.

Margate Exotics.

I only wish they would of sent that one Barry it would of been top notch to see his face if that was how the real letter had been written,  imagine that baby coming out the fax machine in the dim whits office :P

• Like 1

A

Corbyn makes me f**king laugh!

"we're going to hold the Govt to account over Brexit"

If he'd shown some balls earlier we probably wouldn't be leaving.

As it is, I know for one who I'd rather have in charge of the negotiations.

The population voted to leave, in spite of all the nay sayers saying it would never happen, Teresa May has at the very least, signed the letter to start the process.

What I can't believe is how many so called 'democratic politicians'  have gone out of their way to try to scupper this happening.

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

• Gold FFM

The BBC Brexit Question Time the other night was a classic. If Clegg ever needs evidence as to why he is NOT a major political force he just needs to watch himself on that. He seems to be being wielded out in interviews all week. No idea why him. He is a total failure and delivered nothing but defeat and disilusionment for his party. So why is he suddenley so relevant? You can see the bitterness over Brexit written large across his face. I'd have total respect for him if rather than bleating on about the decision and talking about how awful it all was he actually came up with constructive positive stuff instead of cheap point scoring. People need to understand the decision has been made. So stop trying to change it. Get positive. Help to make it a success. It is exactly the same with Sturgeon and the SNP. I'm so sick of her staccato style of bitching and moaning I actually now switch over the mews when she is on as there is nothing of value to hear over the incessant, child like, foot stamping and whinging.

Hopefully people start stoppong trying to reverse the decision and get on with making it a success.

And for all those who said about people living in fear re their status here, thr first focus of May has been to insist the rights ogf Europeans here, and Brits abroad are protecting. There is too much shooting of the bolt early going on. 

Agreed, Clegg is deranged. On the QT special he was actually trying to justify the EU demanding £50 billion and saying we should pay. What on earth was he going on about? He was saying if you leave a club you have to settle the tab. But thats only if you have not paid the bills ongoing! His performance was the most pathetic I have ever seen from any poitician on TV ever. But the BBC yesterday were wheeling out Clegg, Hestletine and even that dreadful Gina Miller.

On the subject of Gina Miller yesterday she finally let the mask slip when the said in an interview that parliament "Didnt respond the way we wanted them to" when they were given a vote on Brexit, thus finally admitting that the whole point of her legal action was to stop brexit. She tried to backtrack but was unable to. 

Hestletine was asked why the referendum result should be ignored, he said "Because the voters were promised £350 million a week for the NHS and that was a lie". The man evidently holds voters in total contempt if he thinks a slogan on a bus (which was not even a promise but a suggestion "lets fund our NHS") was the reason brexit won.

I'm hoping that the Remainer's noise will die down now Article 50 is in the open. And if they're so keen on remaining in Europe, they have a whole two years to move there. How hard can it be?

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

Agreed. Now that the letter is gone, the shape of the negotiations are starting to become clear. Oh, and surprise surprise, the one every one was whining, whinging and bitching about- the status of EU nationals in the UK, is top of the list to be agreed first along with British nationals status in the EU.

For fcuk sake - if only those whinging little bar stewards had just waited to see what was on the table before bleating about an unknown as a fact!

The bllody welsh at it this morning re farming subsidies. Well, here's some bloody enlightenment - The UK gives the EU more money to go into the EU farming subsidy than we get out of it. Ergo, we give the EU nowt we actually have MORE money to give farmers. FFS - how hard it is to work that out as a possible option? But oh no, we have to whinge and bitch and whine and moan about the negative connotation for ever before we even consider the positive one exists.

Getting sick of it all already. Can we not just put our coats on, turn off the lights in our Brussels offices and just get the train home for the last time?  #getitdone

1 hour ago, ian29gte said:

I'm hoping that the Remainer's noise will die down now Article 50 is in the open. And if they're so keen on remaining in Europe, they have a whole two years to move there. How hard can it be?

Not gonna happen. On the BBC 1 o'clock news just now they had a 10 minute anti-Brexit tirade and even interviewed some Germans one of whom mimiced putting a gun to his head and pulling the trigger. Nice.

7 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Agreed. Now that the letter is gone, the shape of the negotiations are starting to become clear. Oh, and surprise surprise, the one every one was whining, whinging and bitching about- the status of EU nationals in the UK, is top of the list to be agreed first along with British nationals status in the EU.

For fcuk sake - if only those whinging little bar stewards had just waited to see what was on the table before bleating about an unknown as a fact!

The bllody welsh at it this morning re farming subsidies. Well, here's some bloody enlightenment - The UK gives the EU more money to go into the EU farming subsidy than we get out of it. Ergo, we give the EU nowt we actually have MORE money to give farmers. FFS - how hard it is to work that out as a possible option? But oh no, we have to whinge and bitch and whine and moan about the negative connotation for ever before we even consider the positive one exists.

Getting sick of it all already. Can we not just put our coats on, turn off the lights in our Brussels offices and just get the train home for the last time?  #getitdone

We could do, but the trains are probably on strike about who shuts the doors.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

• Bibs changed the title to Brexit