free hit
counters
2017 67 Lotus Evora GT430 - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Stratton Motor Company are delighted to offer this amazing example of superb British Engineering.

2017 67 Plate Lotus Evora GT430.

1 of only 3 finished in Essex Blue in the UK.

Only 6524 miles from new.

1 of 60 Built

This Limited Evora comes with the following specification:

Upgraded Stereo

Carbon Sparco Seats

Sound Insulation

Air Conditioning

Reverse Camera

2 + 0 Seat Configuration

Cruise Control

Heated Seats

Ohlin TTX Adjustable Dampers

AP J-Hook racing brakes

Added red accents to bonnet, front and rear splitter which compliments this Evora’s colour scheme.

Own this limited run Evora for only £84,995

Contact us on 01508 530491 or on one of our social media platforms to find out more about this stunning feat of British Engineering.

We are Norfolk Lotus!

Stratton Motor Company serving you since 1972.

The post 2017 67 Lotus Evora GT430 appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talking prices down. A Lotus owner speciality! You can hold anyone to ransom on most cars right now. Terrible time to sell, world's your oyster if you're buying. People who paid over the odds on 

That's dealer price. I was offered one privately last week for 75k... Still there if anyone is interested!

Is it really holding its value? The couple on the market have not sold for a year and the last one sold at Auction was £20k under the others asking price was it not? The GTE has maintained the va

Really surprised 430s are not holding there values very well, makes you wonder where they are going to bottom out ?

Makes no sense at all to pay more for a GT410 so my advice for anyone looking is to get a GT430 before everyone comes to their senses.

In reality it's a very crowded market around this level, all kinds of classics, V12 Vantages, Aston DBS, McLaren 570, 12C, 650S, F-Type, R8, Gallardo to name a few. High end cars have been produced in large numbers in recent years, there are a lot on the market and prices are continuing to fall in most cases in order to get them sold. Amazing time to buy for anyone with £85k in their pocket. Sadly not many know what a GT430 is or will ever test drive one. Those that do will in time, I believe, consider it to be a modern equivalent of the Esprit Sport 300. Also misunderstood, overlooked and considered over priced back in the day but revered by the fortunate few now.

12 hours ago, scotty435 said:

Really surprised 430s are not holding there values very well, makes you wonder where they are going to bottom out ?

That's dealer price. I was offered one privately last week for 75k... Still there if anyone is interested!

Edited by TheKevlarKid
  • Like 1

Find it interesting that the previous limited run the GTE seems to be holding its value for me it doesn’t make sense the GT430 is not doing the same, is it the lower production run of 20 for the GTE that’s making the difference?

• Gold FFM
13 minutes ago, scotty435 said:

Find it interesting that the previous limited run the GTE seems to be holding its value for me it doesn’t make sense the GT430 is not doing the same, is it the lower production run of 20 for the GTE that’s making the difference?

Is it really holding its value? The couple on the market have not sold for a year and the last one sold at Auction was £20k under the others asking price was it not?

The GTE has maintained the value people paid for them. Minimal if any depreciation which is amazing. But I doubt it has delivered the return most owners expected. A fantastic car. Superb presence in the flesh, and that's even when just parked!

The later Evora specials seem to depreciate harder. My 410Sport probably commands no premium over a 400, despite the huge volume of carbon etc and the 430 has depreciated in line with the GT410 really. I have no idea why this is at all. I do suspect though that more "hardcore" or focused drivers are drawn to the Exige as opposed to the Evora. Confirms to me that the market views the Evora as a GT 

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

A fair assessment. But the Sport 410, GT410 Sport and the GT430 are the Evoras for Exige fans and trackday lappers, whether they know it or not!

Sport 410 was the car that sold the Evora platform to me. Don’t love the Exige any less but it’s harder to go back having gotten used to the Evora’s incredible blend of abilities.

Funny though isn’t it, take 100kg out of a 650S, add 20bhp and more downforce, call it the 675LT and the world loses their minds. Even now asking prices are around twice that of the 650S. And they made 1000 of them. Lotus do exactly the same thing, limit production to 60 and the reaction is very different. A Sport 410 selling for less than a 400 is crackers, the 400 ought to be propping 410 values up on rarity and carbon parts alone. Such great cars too. Sad reflection of just how low demand is out there for Lotus at the moment.

• Gold FFM

Oh I totally agree withn you @The Pits in  terms of just how under rated the more "focused" 410Sport and GT430's are. However, we don't have to look that far into Lotus' past to see the sasme thing repeated with the Esprit GT3, Sport 300 and even the Sport 350.  When you look back now these were, and still are, really special cars and stand out from the rest of the range re dynamics etc. They are slowing getting the respect they deserve.

I think the GT430's time will come. It's a bit of sleeper right now but in a few years I think we'll see the values shift accordingly.  If I did not have a 410 Sport to sell, I'd be in a GT430 right now. So, anyone who wants a unique car, the ONLY 410 Sport in Fire Red in the UK, one of only two in that colour globally, then you know where I am lol. You can even PCP/Finance it from the likes of Oracle who are very well respecvted (https://www.oraclefinance.co.uk/) and no need to worry about an aftermarket warranty as it still has 14 months manufacturers from Lotus! :)

If I don 't move to the GT430, then the 410Sport will go to Komotec for the 460/475 kit, Ohlins (to GT430 spec) and the brake upgrade. Think that will then be the last pure analogue IC car I will ever need!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Yes the Esprit Sport 350 was under the shadow of the Sport 300 for so long, I can remember a friend buying one for £28k, I had a V8 GT and was a bit stunned by the difference between them, in every department. Felt significantly faster too. It remains the most composed car I have ever launched over the kerbs at the Nurburgring and by some margin. As you say finally getting the recognition now and good to see. Us Lotus types are bit slow on the uptake by the look of it!

• Like 1