free hit
counters
Glamis 11th-12th July CANCELLED - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Glamis 11th-12th July CANCELLED

Lesley, the event’s organisers is already pushing us for numbers.

As you all know our stand has grown year on year and we would like to try keep the same spot.

So, get open to paper, fingers to keyboard and get your slot booked. It's a bargain weekend if you count the cost of two tickets to get in for one day to view

We have 33 cars that’s confirmed and paid for. But we want more

So, book your space Its only £6, get your car in and walk about to your heart’s contempt. What could be easier.

We even have tea, coffee and bickies on tap for a small donation. Go on, you know you want too. We may even have a few specials on show this year all being well. All I'm going to say is historic race heritage times 4 if it comes off.

Contact us of payment detiails

YEP, 33 ALREADY BOOKED. GET YOUR FINGERS OUT AND GET BOOKING

Club Lotus North East Scotland.

A North Of Scotland club for all Lotus car enthusiasts, all ages welcome, cars new and old, we are affiliated to the national Club Lotus. My Husband John and I run the Club Lotus North East Scotland and at present we have 85 members who mostly are all members of Club Lotus our parent club. ;) We are a small group of enthusiasts of Lotus cars based in the North East of Aberdeen, although we have members from as far afield as Perth Australia. We have no hard and fast rules and as a club only ask that our members respect the thoughts and freedom of other's and to respect wherever we visit or venture as a group under the Club Lotus BannerWe are officially recognised by the National Club Lotus and abide by the rules of the Lotus Club. Our main aim is to enjoy our vehicles, visit and support various shows and event's across the country and generally have fun with our cars.  We are a none profit making group and the only time you as members will be asked for any money will be to pay any fee's due for event attendance or maybe to chip in towards the cost of tea/coffee etc and that's about it. Please feel free to email with any comments, request's, idea's or plans, even if only for a chat or info request I am sure someone will be able to help or point you to someone who can. E-Mail. [email protected] Read more: http://clublotusnescotland.freeforums.net/thread/3/welcome#ixzz5142RUUyb

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to it already!

• Gold FFM

Looking forward to it already!

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

37 booked   But we want more, Come on guys show your lotus off on our club stand 

Club Lotus North East Scotland.

A North Of Scotland club for all Lotus car enthusiasts, all ages welcome, cars new and old, we are affiliated to the national Club Lotus. My Husband John and I run the Club Lotus North East Scotland and at present we have 85 members who mostly are all members of Club Lotus our parent club. ;) We are a small group of enthusiasts of Lotus cars based in the North East of Aberdeen, although we have members from as far afield as Perth Australia. We have no hard and fast rules and as a club only ask that our members respect the thoughts and freedom of other's and to respect wherever we visit or venture as a group under the Club Lotus BannerWe are officially recognised by the National Club Lotus and abide by the rules of the Lotus Club. Our main aim is to enjoy our vehicles, visit and support various shows and event's across the country and generally have fun with our cars.  We are a none profit making group and the only time you as members will be asked for any money will be to pay any fee's due for event attendance or maybe to chip in towards the cost of tea/coffee etc and that's about it. Please feel free to email with any comments, request's, idea's or plans, even if only for a chat or info request I am sure someone will be able to help or point you to someone who can. E-Mail. [email protected] Read more: http://clublotusnescotland.freeforums.net/thread/3/welcome#ixzz5142RUUyb