Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Launch Edition Register - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Launch Edition Register

LOTUSMAN33

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 months later...

So I now have KX09MVD in my garage.. no badges on dash apart from the Evora script or door opening unless I'm looking in the wrong place .

Edited by cdco
  • Like 1

D54384F1-1B8F-4F7F-8646-83C617568CC8.jpeg.352bab9955297091d4fa75e3bb44ab13.jpeg

This is the badge on the drivers door opening sill, yours may be missing that’s all.

Nice car in good colour combo 👍🏻👍🏻

Dave :) 

Do or do not, there is no try! 

Yep it's deffinatelty not there it would stand out a mile on the White. Looks like it's been taken off to get protection film on the sills that wrap round into the door shut area.

And thanks originally went looking for a black interior but when I saw this it just looked the dogs as they say.

• 7 months later...

Great forum and thread

new here as researching on Evora as potentially keeping an eye out on Launch Editions as my first Lotus.

needs to be a +2 so I can do the kids school run if needed 😉

are the cars listed above identified as they have previously been on this forum as owners on here? 

thanks

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/06/2020 at 21:50, LOTUSMAN33 said:

D54384F1-1B8F-4F7F-8646-83C617568CC8.jpeg.352bab9955297091d4fa75e3bb44ab13.jpeg

This is the badge on the drivers door opening sill, yours may be missing that’s all.

Nice car in good colour combo 👍🏻👍🏻

Dave :) 

Dave, any chance you can do a wider photo so I can see how it's positioned. Found a source of repros so wouldn't mind putting mine back, just need to know the right place.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

https://divinehandcraft.co.uk/collections/plaques/products/evora-launch-edition-mini-plaque

Repro plaques available at the link above - also a similar Sports Racer design that I asked Dan to do coming shortly.....  😏

• Like 1

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

On 08/03/2020 at 16:47, SCARRION said:

Lotus Evora LE chrome orange interior black 

SCCTC12209HP41058

234th Evora , 103th in RHD , 2nd in chrome orange

Built November 18th 2009

first registration november 24 2009

previously factory company car for Mrs Arundell

i own this car since February 28 2011

So i think i have the first orange one but i thought the LE colour was Burnt Orange not Chrome Orange (that is what is says on my service book) 

I think it may also be the first car sold in the uk? (that's what i got told my the garage that services it) 

so anyway happy to be included on the register 

PDI date is 01-09-2009 (don't know build date sorry) 

Burnt Orange with black interior

Cheers Paul   

1 minute ago, SCMTBCOACH said:

So i think i have the first orange one but i thought the LE colour was Burnt Orange not Chrome Orange (that is what is says on my service book) 

I think it may also be the first car sold in the uk? (that's what i got told my the garage that services it) 

so anyway happy to be included on the register 

PDI date is 01-09-2009 (don't know build date sorry) 

Burnt Orange with black interior

Cheers Paul   

sorry forgot the reg! it is SN59 JYO 

• Gold FFM

@SCMTBCOACH was your Evora originally registered as E6ACL? If it was, then it was the second Evora customer delivery on the same day the first car (AU59ACY) was handed over to its owner at the factory (my car is the second customer car by VIN but not delivery date).

There were photos on a website called Lotusenthusaist.net but sadly it's no longer active.

Edited by EuropaSman

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

• Gold FFM

That's the one! I forgot that you were at Hethel on the day Bibs. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

1 hour ago, EuropaSman said:

@SCMTBCOACH was your Evora originally registered as E6ACL? If it was, then it was the second Evora customer delivery on the same day the first car (AU59ACY) was handed over to its owner at the factory (my car is the second customer car by VIN but not delivery date).

There were photos on a website called Lotusenthusaist.net but sadly it's no longer active.

just checked the service book and indeed this is my car! :) 

51 minutes ago, Bibs said:

This is really cool to see! a wee bit of history for my car :) 

does anybody know how many burnt orange Evora LE's were made? 

Cheers Paul 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

🆒 Paul

I don't know how many burnt orange Launch Editions were made, but if you have/get a Certificate of Provenance, Andy Graham, the Lotus Archivist, will detail production numbers for MY09 in the Build Specification Letter. :cool:

• Like 1

Evora Video shows Mathew Melling collecting the first Customer Evora  from Hethel

1st evora.JPG

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think.