free hit
counters
Evora Launch Edition Register - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora Launch Edition Register

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I own the Solar Yellow  car that appears throughout this video Dave so you can add that one! Interesting you have a 1960 Mini as well as the Evora - I'm currently restoring a 1967 Tweed Grey

Just to confirm that you have mine on the list already (NK 59 GPZ) ..and it ain't going anywhere..! (it's not broken.. - just, - well, you know what i mean...) Ian 👍  

Another one for the list LE Badge on door sill, and Evora badge on the dash Persian Blue, with Oyster interior,  AU59DTO

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

So I now have KX09MVD in my garage.. no badges on dash apart from the Evora script or door opening unless I'm looking in the wrong place .

Edited by cdco
  • Like 1

Yep it's deffinatelty not there it would stand out a mile on the White. Looks like it's been taken off to get protection film on the sills that wrap round into the door shut area.

And thanks originally went looking for a black interior but when I saw this it just looked the dogs as they say.

• 7 months later...

Great forum and thread

new here as researching on Evora as potentially keeping an eye out on Launch Editions as my first Lotus.

needs to be a +2 so I can do the kids school run if needed 😉

are the cars listed above identified as they have previously been on this forum as owners on here? 

thanks

• Like 1

Another one for the list :)

LE Badge on door sill, and Evora badge on the dash

Persian Blue, with Oyster interior, 

AU59DTO

Edited by jamesbilluk
  • Like 2