free hit
counters
Evora Launch Edition Register - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora Launch Edition Register

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This pic? I took it!  https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s111/Bibtus/IMG_5751.jpg

Thanks for the info guys, i'll settle for second car delivered and first car in Scotland! ha ha just to correct my earlier spec my car actually has the charcoal interior not black.  Many th

I can add AU59 AHP to the list, Arctic Silver with Paprika insides Owned for just over a year - now with a new clutch to see her through many more years!

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

So I now have KX09MVD in my garage.. no badges on dash apart from the Evora script or door opening unless I'm looking in the wrong place .

Edited by cdco
  • Like 1

D54384F1-1B8F-4F7F-8646-83C617568CC8.jpeg.352bab9955297091d4fa75e3bb44ab13.jpeg

This is the badge on the drivers door opening sill, yours may be missing that’s all.

Nice car in good colour combo 👍🏻👍🏻

Dave :) 

Do or do not, there is no try! 

Yep it's deffinatelty not there it would stand out a mile on the White. Looks like it's been taken off to get protection film on the sills that wrap round into the door shut area.

And thanks originally went looking for a black interior but when I saw this it just looked the dogs as they say.

• 7 months later...

Great forum and thread

new here as researching on Evora as potentially keeping an eye out on Launch Editions as my first Lotus.

needs to be a +2 so I can do the kids school run if needed 😉

are the cars listed above identified as they have previously been on this forum as owners on here? 

thanks

• Like 1

Another one for the list :)

LE Badge on door sill, and Evora badge on the dash

Persian Blue, with Oyster interior, 

AU59DTO

Edited by jamesbilluk
  • Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 05/06/2020 at 21:50, LOTUSMAN33 said:

D54384F1-1B8F-4F7F-8646-83C617568CC8.jpeg.352bab9955297091d4fa75e3bb44ab13.jpeg

This is the badge on the drivers door opening sill, yours may be missing that’s all.

Nice car in good colour combo 👍🏻👍🏻

Dave :) 

Dave, any chance you can do a wider photo so I can see how it's positioned. Found a source of repros so wouldn't mind putting mine back, just need to know the right place.

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM
1 hour ago, cdco said:

Dave, any chance you can do a wider photo so I can see how it's positioned. Found a source of repros so wouldn't mind putting mine back, just need to know the right place.

https://divinehandcraft.co.uk/collections/plaques/products/evora-launch-edition-mini-plaque

Repro plaques available at the link above - also a similar Sports Racer design that I asked Dan to do coming shortly.....  😏

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, JimH said:

https://divinehandcraft.co.uk/collections/plaques/products/evora-launch-edition-mini-plaque

Repro plaques available at the link above - also a similar Sports Racer design that I asked Dan to do coming shortly.....  😏

Those are the ones just need to know where exactly on the door shut it goes

On 08/03/2020 at 16:47, SCARRION said:

Lotus Evora LE chrome orange interior black 

SCCTC12209HP41058

234th Evora , 103th in RHD , 2nd in chrome orange

Built November 18th 2009

first registration november 24 2009

previously factory company car for Mrs Arundell

i own this car since February 28 2011

So i think i have the first orange one but i thought the LE colour was Burnt Orange not Chrome Orange (that is what is says on my service book) 

I think it may also be the first car sold in the uk? (that's what i got told my the garage that services it) 

so anyway happy to be included on the register 

PDI date is 01-09-2009 (don't know build date sorry) 

Burnt Orange with black interior

Cheers Paul   

1 minute ago, SCMTBCOACH said:

So i think i have the first orange one but i thought the LE colour was Burnt Orange not Chrome Orange (that is what is says on my service book) 

I think it may also be the first car sold in the uk? (that's what i got told my the garage that services it) 

so anyway happy to be included on the register 

PDI date is 01-09-2009 (don't know build date sorry) 

Burnt Orange with black interior

Cheers Paul   

sorry forgot the reg! it is SN59 JYO 

@SCMTBCOACH was your Evora originally registered as E6ACL? If it was, then it was the second Evora customer delivery on the same day the first car (AU59ACY) was handed over to its owner at the factory (my car is the second customer car by VIN but not delivery date).

There were photos on a website called Lotusenthusaist.net but sadly it's no longer active.

Edited by EuropaSman

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

That's the one! I forgot that you were at Hethel on the day Bibs. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

1 hour ago, EuropaSman said:

@SCMTBCOACH was your Evora originally registered as E6ACL? If it was, then it was the second Evora customer delivery on the same day the first car (AU59ACY) was handed over to its owner at the factory (my car is the second customer car by VIN but not delivery date).

There were photos on a website called Lotusenthusaist.net but sadly it's no longer active.

just checked the service book and indeed this is my car! :) 

51 minutes ago, Bibs said:

This is really cool to see! a wee bit of history for my car :) 

does anybody know how many burnt orange Evora LE's were made? 

Cheers Paul 

• Like 1

🆒 Paul

I don't know how many burnt orange Launch Editions were made, but if you have/get a Certificate of Provenance, Andy Graham, the Lotus Archivist, will detail production numbers for MY09 in the Build Specification Letter. :cool:

• Like 1

I think I remember that @Andrew C's was the first car completed but the 'First Customer Evora' went to @Beady. May be wrong though, it was a while back! 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

59 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I think I remember that @Andrew C's was the first car completed but the 'First Customer Evora' went to @Beady. May be wrong though, it was a while back! 

Evora Video shows Mathew Melling collecting the first Customer Evora  from Hethel

1st evora.JPG

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think.