free hit
counters
Servicing Costs - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks @Bibs, much appreciated.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Looks like Bristol is my nearest which is 2.5 hours away 🙄

SWLC for me I think otherwise would of used main dealer.

Good on Lotus though as should build some good business up.

Dave :) 

Do or do not, there is no try! 

I opened the site this morning and was pleasantly surprised by the service cost announcement, as it validated what PJ at SSC in Sydney told me. 

My dealer always seems to be pretty entrepreneurial at service time and I just have the sense that this will be a base on which they will seek to add extras?

Anyone know (sorry if obvious) what the 4th yr Exige v6 service involves at £950?

Something popped up on my works phone news items stating that lotus had released a new pricing plan for servicing throughout its range but in nutshell it’s prices were going to be around 30% lower 

the news site was American but it referred to UK being first to gain this changes the rest of globe catching up in near future 

checked my nearest lotus dealership nothing was mentioned so maybe still official press release is still pending ?  

My Evora service was £280, should have been £420.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

1 minute ago, Bibs said:

My Evora service was £280, should have been £420.

Yes thanks Bibs it’s nice to know this as when life returns to normality I can go back to my lotus place or independent to see what they now will be quoting 

My Evora was serviced at Central Lotus recently including MOT £350. I think they must have been slightly ahead of the curve but I am very happy.

Yours is the same year as mine so the extra £70 would be for the MOT. Mine was done at Lotus Silverstone. 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Any lists of what's in each service or do I just ask for an itemised quote

McLaren dealers take the piss on some items (wiper blade £38 plus VAT!)