free hit
counters
Colour of Oz Saturn’s on V8 - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

As title, does anyone know the name of the original wheel colour please?

im having mine refurbished This week, and I can’t find a reference to the colour they should be sprayed. 

Many thanks !

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...and that is where it will remain. Lockdown means the refurb place is closed, so i'll have to put my wheel back on! typical,,only took me 4 years to make a decision, and I was four days to

At least they didn't close down with your wheels inside. 👍

• Gold FFM

I just had mine powder coated and they said it was flat silver .  He wanted to knowing I wanted them like the new cars are with a slight sparkle but I said no to try keep them original 

Ok thanks. 

in other news, I have app racing calipers, and the skinny spare doesn’t fit over them. So car is now in Garage on three wheels and an axle stand!

...and that is where it will remain.

Lockdown means the refurb place is closed, so i'll have to put my wheel back on!

typical,,only took me 4 years to make a decision, and I was four days too late to get it done!

• Haha 1
  • Gold FFM
1 hour ago, LotuStuart said:

...and that is where it will remain.

Lockdown means the refurb place is closed, so i'll have to put my wheel back on!

typical,,only took me 4 years to make a decision, and I was four days too late to get it done!

At least they didn't close down with your wheels inside. 👍

• Like 1