free hit
counters
Seeking S1/S2 within U.S. - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Seeking S1/S2 within U.S.

Hello Everyone,

I've been looking for an S1/S2 Esprit (S1 preferred) within the United States for several months now, with no luck. I decided this forum might be a good place to ask for a helping hand. Should anyone happen to find a listing, leads, or even an Esprit in their back yard, I would be super grateful if you could send them my way. Reputable listing website recommendations are also welcome, most of what I find turn out to be fraudulent listings. For anyone interested, I've outlined what I'm looking for below. Again, grateful for any help, Thanks!

Ideally looking for:

• S1 or S2 Esprit (S1 preferred)
  • Located in the U.S. (Looking to avoid the costs/headaches associated with importing)
  • Asking price below $15,000
  • Runs without catching on fire or requires a sensible amount of work to get it there
  • Reasonably complete or better (not missing any major components)
  • Relatively, uh... unmolested, for lack of a better word. Not beyond bringing back to an original state if required.
  • Bonus points if it comes with that sweet/ridiculous tartan interior (But by no means a requirement)

If a listing doesn't quite meet all the criteria, I'm still be interested in hearing about it. I understand my budget for acquisition limits how discerning I can be, nor do I expect to obtain an esprit of museum/just restored quality. The only hard requirement is it being an S1/S2, within the United States...and the whole not catching on fire thing...that seems kinda important.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tony K, know of any on the market mate?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.